Look back and laugh most embarrassing death

CME4WHOIAM

Oh, I got one to beat all you guys out. Playing on GR2:SS on Live, I was behind a buddy of mine. I even said 'I got your back, man'.

Okay, so we're walking along in Ghost Village, and all of the sudden, a guy pops out of nowhere. Of course, my instincts kick in and I start firing. Unfortunately, since I had my buddy's back, I shot him in the back of the head and was killed by the guy storming around the corner. Right when I died, he said into the mic 'I thought you had my back, man.'

We must've laughed at that for at least three or four minutes, and he'll never let me live that one down. (Actually, it happened again to a friend of ours, I shot him in the back too, but I actually killed the other guy this time)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Once I was playing Co-op with my 2 brothers in law, we sat in front of a rock at a position where we knew we should expect enemy's on the back of that rock. I pulled out a grenade and threw, but my finger slipped and the grened made a nice KLUNK sond at the helmet of my brother in law, so I shouted RUN!!!!! and we were gone....... but he died since he was in prown stand and could not get up and run in time....... After that my brothers in law played against me for a couple of missions which didn't last long.....

Another time, one of my brothers in law asked if we could quit the game (dinner) I said no, so he went in the hut were we were and shot everybody, and said now we have dinner..... :rofl:

• 6 months later...

How about telling your brther not to stand behind you when you hold a Rocket Launcher. When heheld one he didnt warn me and i flew with the back blast. He said he was sorry and i shoved a rocket down his throat :wall::wall:

• 6 years later...

I know it's an old thread, but........

Five or six of us were playing the High Sierra map from Island Thunder on Firefight mode the other night. We had made it to the crashed Osprey when everyone nearby save for me got shredded by an enemy machine gun north of us. I dove to cover behind the wreckage and waited for him to come closer. As I waited, the boys across the map asked if I needed any help. I knew it would take them way too long to clear the way (and I was, ahem, confident in my own abilities), so I replied in my best badass voice as I pulled out a hand grenade:

"I think I can handle it."

I pulled the pin, threw the grenade, and grinned as I waited for the kill confirmation.

Clunk.

Dafuq?

Boom.

It seems that somehow the grenade bounced off some invisible something somewhere and blew up a particular someone who had just thrown said grenade.

Of course they all had a good laugh about it and I got to sit on "the couch" for the rest of the 30 minute match.

I hate this game.

Welcome to the Couch, boss!

I was playing with a buddy on the Embassy map, when I after a few 10-seconds saw him. Instead of shooting after him, I decided to use my recon skills, so I ran after him, and suddenly he was out of sight. 5 seconds after I got shot from behind. Oh well. Oh well.