Look back and laugh most embarrassing death

CME4WHOIAM

Another (these are all LAN, i don't got any good online ones that i can think of) Pistols only, training, with AI backup on my friend and one of his guys are going around in the top passageways of the map and i come up right behind em. My friend turns around and sees me and has a panic attack and caps his man right behind him twice in the head before i finished him off and won.

One time playing Xbox me and a friend were going at it my one sniper vs. his three guys with OICW's in the farm (night) and he's camped out in the house and I'm running around in the field just out of his view and he starts lobbing grenades almost straight up. of course theyre landing all around me like an artillery barage from hell but i get out unscathed. Finally, he lobs one grenade out there and we all pause. Dead silence (you know how you get those moments in ghost recon) and he looks at me and says "i don't think it landed" and i agreed and then the grenade lands right behind me and blows me to kingdom come.

Getting shot through wooden doors is fun too. "Nah, you can't do that its made of metal" (famous last words)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got a embarrising one.

I was playing online a while back and i recall challenging a rookie to a game i was a sniper with my trusty M82 which is my standard sniper rifile. He was surrounded by foilage andi was in it just toying with him i wipped oput my pistol and shot him in the leg once. He then fires a sweep all around the foilage with his M249 and barely misses me. I shoot his other leg and he gets scared and he typed "How about a pistol duel coward" so i said yes and i came out with my pistol aimed. Now this challenge was in a public game i visited and they watched. We had to move to the edge and turn around and fire. We went to the edge and i said fire so i wipped around and he did too he took a second and i saw him aming down he shot and i shot i hit him in the forehead he died. And all of a sudden everyone started typing "LOL" and i asked "What?". Then someone typed "He shot u in the balls LOL" and the rookie came back so i found him and shot his littile eyeball with a .50 browning round.

i didnt die but it was embarrising <_<

Team GRNET do that 4REAL :rocky:

*shazam*

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing with my newbie friend on LAN a few months back, on the third mission of Desert Siege. You have to take out the SAM launcher or whatever so I decided to be a demo, while my friend was a rifleman. No AI backup. I had the MM1 and M136. Well, soon enough, my bud dies, and I'm stuck with no ammo. Threat indicator (friend insisted we use it) showed that there was just ONE guy left.

Well, basically, all I can do now is try to make him kill himself with a grenade. I was able to make it up the stairs and run around the guy twice before he gunned me down. But I was pretty proud of myself.

• 1 month later...

Ok here goes. I was palying online C0-op, the map was black needle(boom mission). There was at least 10 of us there. We had 5 respwans. The host warned us that there should be alota TK's, then he wished us luck. You start of in the gas station, but you gotta be ready. Cause at least 4 or 5 tanks come rolling up on it,and if you dont take em out quickly. Your toast. So everybody is firning rockets out the windows at the tanks. I line up a tank in my retical, and fire. The rocket hits the window frame right in front of me. All I see is the scroll: Lord Malice has eliminated himself,Lord Malice has eliminated "So an So" Lord Malice has eliminated etc etc. After we beat the mission, comes the game stats. Low an behold the only team kills that were made. Were all made by me. :oops::thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Playing MP on the Training map with a a buddy of mine with 3 other players with only pistols, we walked along the corriders on the top level and nearing to a corner a guy appeared and both of us, we started :o= at the enemy only to hit him three time and not die but the sad fact was we were moving around while he stood in one spot. He :o= my buddy and i almost using three clips he finally managed to kill me with only one clip. :whistle:

Edited by Arms

• 1 month later...

Rushing tactic on Embassy, where everyone dashes through garage, ally, and far street coming from bank. I remember we all met in the center of ally and I was shot up by friendly. Doesn't sound like to much but it scared the ###### out of me.

Another situation I can think of is when your playing No Respawn during a clan vs clan match and you are the last one. Scary as ######, makes my adreniline unleash, I remember my whole body was shaking and I started to sweat. A lot of pressure riding, I'm not positive if I pulled it off, but normally when I get this way I outsmart the opposition.

On Zebra Straw, having failed to knock out the three tangos near the BMP with the AT launcher, I am crouching behind the low wall which surrounds the church, aiming an M136 at the BMP. It's firing at me, so I don't want to stand up and get hit. I don't get quite enough elevation and clip the edge of the wall with the AT round.

BOOM.

Done that a few times.

I'm playing Frostbite and in the midst of a skirmish I switch to grenade. They're shooting and just as I release to throw, one of my guys steps in front of me. The grenade bounces off his head, hits me in the face and lands between my legs. :o I knew I was toast, so all I could do was look down at the thing and count; 1...2...boom!

Running in circles in smoke on ham hill on docks map. I was in the smoke and a frag lands right in the smoke and i look down and sorta thought..."hey whats that thing"..then BOOM!....i found out what it was. <_<

I was playing the Embassy mission on co-op and most of my team was lined up by the side-brick wall shooting toward the bank, I ran across the street and took out my AT-4 to shoot it in the door I was crouched down and I fired. BOOM! It just barely cliped the road killing me and most of my team. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm... my most embaressing death...

last week, i was playing sharpshooter @ POW Camp w/ several of my friends. i was aiming a nice eye shot up on one of them while my other friend crept up right behind me, and w/ an MG3, bore a volley-ball size hole into my back. oh yea, i did get the shot!

:support::whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

my most embarassing death was with a self modded m 16( never mess with the accuracy of the weapons unless you know what to mess with) :wall: and i fired a round and it says i shot a team mate so i turn around and look at him hes right behind me next thing i do is turn around and fire a grenade at a couple of enemies coming down a hill and ended up wiping out and entire assault team. :stupid::huh:

I've had more than a few embarrassing deaths but none as funny as my most embarrassing kill.

2 of us were playing co-op on a map with a huge medieval castle (frostbite I think) we had to storm in and snatch an enemy officer. Well into the game we find him and my friend soon after gets killed, I check the map and see that the officer is right behind me. I continue along the battlements checking the map every few seconds to see that the officer is still following. I cautiously walk down a spiral staircase and open the door at the bottom - there's a tango right behind it -DAKKA DAKKA! I fry his ass, point blank, full auto - the game ends. :huh:

It was the officer, he had been following me but whereas I'd been on the battlements he'd been in the corridor below! goofball :whistle:

• 1 month later...

was crossing the bridge in village when suddenly boom a nade exploded right in front of me i run back the way i came and when i was running i could hear the ding

ding of bullets hitting the bridge then i was almost to cover when i was hit in the butt 3 times by that stupid sniper :wall::wall::wall:

• 3 weeks later...

Lastnight was my 1st REAL GR online Experience. I went into a last man standing room not even sure what that was. Spawns musta been set to 5. The 1st 2 games I never even SAW a bad guy. At 1 point I did have a red dot right in front of me...then I was dead...again!

I was tooled & schooled,

BellyDown

• 2 months later...

A couple days ago, i was playing with my clan, and i was following a friend who was on the opposite team, ffor a while. Just as i was aiming for the back of his head, and just as i was about to pull the trigger, he turned and shot me once in the face.

I play LAN against my sister yeah i know but i traind her so shes decent at it but anyway i was on the farm map and i was sniping at her in solo mode when she ran out of ammo in her sniper rifle cause she love to shoot out the glass in bulidings so anyway all she had left was a pistol and i shot her in the leg from the hill just out side of the farm gate and she was in the house i then proceeded to shoot every limb and one in the chest for fun and all of a sudden she shoots me from 200 meters with her pistol right between the eyes replay even showed it.

yeah i was ###### off bad but i got her whole team once in the carribean island map we agreed to stay on our own island and since it was so big we'd just snipe across which is really fun btw but anyway see had her whole team on the big island and i killed her adn her only every time she swiched players it was great.

• 1 month later...