CHR request

press control+E, then alt+E that should bring up the edit UVs menu, with the seams showing in the viewport it's a lot of faffing about, you've been warned.

I have no idea what you're meaning by the sub object cube, I've never come across anything like that in 17 so i'm not sure on that.

it takes a lot of patience. I prefer relocating lost vertices over rigging a character in oxygen 2 for arma

just remember, the maximum poly count for ghost recon is 20,000 polys all in at any one time, that includes maps, characters, weapons, foliage, effects, you name it

Edited by Zeealex

2lo69ec.jpg

im pleased with my progress!!! i didnt throw my computer out the window and my game didnt crash.

as you can see they arent textured, idk why, i cant open them with CHR skinner, it gives me an error.

there also are some gaps in the leg/torso area along in some uneven edges. im assuming this is a vertice issue.

edit: i copied and pasted the original chr to make the a and b files. not sure if thats the right way, but it didnt crash on me!

Edited by shakealeg1212