not sure if anyone knew this...

Zeealex

I remember playing that game and zooming in w/ my sniper rifle on her butt...

You young'uns these days, playing as a female characters in RPGs, and having that character run around naked.... :nono::shifty:

As I recall, Steve Blum wasn't the voice actor for Mitchell in GRAW1 or 2. Should be a change for the better with Steve Blum on the VO, although I'm not sure if the same can be said for the rest of the game.

Edited by WytchDokta

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, she could be related to me. :) Getting pretty close to where I am.

<Insert stereotypical joke here about Texans getting involved with their family> harhar?

But more seriously I have no idea who this person is, never played any GR game on a console. So I am going to say no more. :P

But more seriously I have no idea who this person is, never played any GR game on a console. So I am going to say no more. :P

To Answer:

Diaz_c.jpg

Diaz is a Ghost Sniper seen in console versions of ghost recon since ghost recon 2 born to a rancher father in Lubbock, Texas, known to have two brothers, Carlos And Thomas, both are not in an army line of work.

Friendly but not outgoing, speaks numerous languages and is a world class Marksman

Edited by Zeealex

Scotty's back!

In a recent issue of GameInformer, it was revealed that Scott Mitchell will be giving the new team orders. In addition, Steve Blum, Mitchell's voice actor, was the narrator for a recent trailer.

what are your thoughts on his undoubted return?

Tbh, i want to know what happened to the previous team, where's Diaz, Beasley, Brown (I think he's Bones) Nolan, Ramirez .etc? will any old school ghosts be joining the party like Gordon, Cohen, Rodriguez ( i know Jacobs is retired) etc.? So full of questions that i have to wait til may for answers to! XD

I thought I read somewhere that Future Soldier opens up with entire Ghost Recon team being wiped out. I believe everyone, minus Mitchell, is dead...

Wait from what I read in combat ops (not much) the same sort of thing you speak of happens, if the FS story follows it, Diaz will still be alive, when I skimmed through I took on that she couldn't join the op as she broke her ankle.

Sorry if this is a double post

I knew what you meant.....if only I had a Diaz skin, I could reenact this in [GR]. devil.gif

And what do you mean, 'virtual' love life? Are you trying to say Alicia isn't real or something? unsure.gif

i could make one Using Galinksy if you want?

and yes, she isn't.

@killer surf, best thing she says! :thumbsup:

Edited by Zeealex

Okay for the Diaz skin for Galinsky .chr.

I still don't believe you. If Diaz isn't real, how could she say something? innocent.gif

If that was a yes (sorry i'm a Delta Sierra) then i will do my best to make one, it may be hard to find a decent Face file for her though, it's one of those things, got to be careful where you step.

And, pfft, you believe what you wanna believe XD

That was a yes, yes, but if it is too hard to find one I don't need it, no problem. Bravo Zulu (just because I have to copy you and use military lingo)

Okay. smile.gif

Air Force Lingo rocks! :thumbsup: and cool cool, if anything i've made Astra look less like a Katie Price :rofl:

Edited by Zeealex