Anyone still play co-op JS on PS2 online?

unimatrix

Love the game and recently have time to play it again online. Only problem is all I ever seem to find are player vs. player with punks. I enjoyed the GR and RB6 series back when they were actually tactical games. If I want to go around shooting other people online I'll play SW Battlefront.

Love the game and recently have time to play it again online. Only problem is all I ever seem to find are player vs. player with punks. I enjoyed the GR and RB6 series back when they were actually tactical games. If I want to go around shooting other people online I'll play SW Battlefront.

I got the game recently ($5.00 new) 2 days ago I went online but found 0 coop servers and as you said only TvT which

I dislike and also I dont have the headphones but if you like we can play the game as I would like to check out JS maps

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just gotten this game used for 5 bucks recently also, I've never gotten to play JS and would really like to try some co-op if you guys host one up!

Because I can join and play in rooms fine, but every time I try to host a mission it says "So and so can't connect to your room (Read your software manual)" I've forwarded the PS2 online ports in my router, I don't know what the prob is?

I've just gotten this game used for 5 bucks recently also, I've never gotten to play JS and would really like to try some co-op if you guys host one up!

Because I can join and play in rooms fine, but every time I try to host a mission it says "So and so can't connect to your room (Read your software manual)" I've forwarded the PS2 online ports in my router, I don't know what the prob is?

Yeah, you will have to open ports up. Call UBI and someone will walk you through it. It isnt easy, some people end up giving up, I've never had to worry about it though, I go right from my modem to the Playstation, no router.