Claiming Liberty - Unofficial Expansion Pack

• 2 weeks later...

We have played up to mission 7 so far, only get to play right now on Sundays. All has been good, lot of things can be done to help improve the coop side, will send some feedback once we get through the rest, np. :thumbsup:

Mission 5 on the castle I think was unplayable this Sunday with 8 in the server. All had bad lag, too many AI firing and moving at the same time. Tried several inserts, but we had to leave it. We will try veteran mode next week, with reduced enemy. Remember the engine is supposed to only have 256 dynamic objects at any time, this includes bullets flying through the air, plus actors, vehicles, etc.

Mission 7 we found a tango in the farm house, some could see it, some could not, see attached file. Looks like someone from the reinforcements that had not spawned yet. Bad place to put a hidden actor, teleport them in when needed instead.

Try to get a better look over Xmas, looking forward to some time off.

:santa:

post-8770-13243284116769_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I added that up but I am trying to get them interested in other mods as well. As a GR based clan it is amazing the mods they HAVEN'T played. They based all their GR experience on the SK mods and DA49 and I was like have you ever tried anything else? So it is a whole new world for them and i am dragging them kicking and screaming into it :) . I wanna do alot of GR related things like replaying Lightspeeds tourneys, doing monthly challenges, interviews with modders, Rocky ect (I am also adding them to the Xfire and Steam pages as well) So if anyone has ideas or suggestions drop me a line. I can use any help or ideas that will not only promote my clan but also promote GR. Here is the Steam page I added it to it as well as a blurb:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/swstat

Edited by twcrash

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tinker, have you 9MS guys played them through with the latest patch? Saw your post regarding some co-op issues, hopefully the latest version and the Mission 07 dedi-server patch should have all those things cleared up, like reduced lag, no hidden actors in bad spots, and a few other things.

• 1 month later...

Going back and checking out this mod, I'm kind of disappointed in it. I mean, everybody seems to like it, and I guess I need to consider the fact that I was inexperienced back then, but I'm thinking about making a small update or patch to make it a bit more enjoyable. Would anyone be interested in a few rescripted missions and better kits?

• 5 months later...

And besides, WOI only has new skins and guns, so it should be in total conversions, doesn't even have new missions or maps, so if you move WOI to total conversions and move Mp3... :whistle: so 12 minus 2 is.....let me get my calculator biggrin.gif So yes, if we cheated a little, it could be the tenth. laugh.gif

And remember if you did put Blood Oil in Unofficial expancion packs :rofl: