New Maps [while we wait for FS ?]

Ninjakk

SINCE THE NEW GHOST IS BEING PUSHED BACK AGAIN, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A FEW NEW MAPS FOR GRAW2 OR GRAW. I HAVE EVERY GHOST RECON GAME SINCE IT STARTED, AND THE NOW ONE IS LONG OVER DUE. WE NEED A FEW MAPS TO HOLD US OVER. AND I WOULD BUY THEM AS I AM SURE WE ALL WOULD JUMP ON IT. THANK YOU

Hi Ninjakk,

Welcome to the forums.

I have moved this thread to the GR:AW 2-Xbox 360 forum as it's a more suitable location for it.

I don't think there are that many new maps for the Xbox version but if you have the PC version then there is a wealth of custom maps in our downloads section.

Just some friendly advice here, you may get a better response if you don't post in all capitals as this can be seen as shouting or as being aggressive.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I love this idea as I was thinking the same myself, but of course Ubi won't think it makes any financial sense to do this.

** edit - I really have no idea why I put EA there :P **

It does make me wonder if it is at all possible to port the PC maps to the 360 somehow....

Edited by VorTechS

I hope 2 that there are coming some new online maps for graw2 on the 360.

We are still waiting for grfs, but it's moved to next year. In the time that we most wead @ grfs

Ubisoft can make the 360 GRAW2 Online gamers happy with new online maps, mabe some old multiplayer maps from GRAW to GRAW2.

Ore some old maps from other Ghost Recon games.

And merry christmas !! !