Tired of being detected!

KiLLeR_Ru21

I really wish there was a game mode without all the sensors and drones. It gets kind of old after awhile, you barely step out of the spawn just to see it say DETECTED!!!What ever happened to good ole shooting games where you actually had to put effort into getting a kill and not just standing there waiting for that guy in cover to poke his head out and get an easy kill because you can see him highlighted in red and know exactly where he's facing and where he's looking. If you ask me all this detection stuff seems very COD to me and the one thing I was really looking forward to was getting away from all that Call of booty stuff lol

I really wish there was a game mode without all the sensors and drones. It gets kind of old after awhile, you barely step out of the spawn just to see it say DETECTED!!!What ever happened to good ole shooting games where you actually had to put effort into getting a kill and not just standing there waiting for that guy in cover to poke his head out and get an easy kill because you can see him highlighted in red and know exactly where he's facing and where he's looking. If you ask me all this detection stuff seems very COD to me and the one thing I was really looking forward to was getting away from all that Call of booty stuff lol

I have been talking about this for a while and people just troll the forums and tell us to go back to COD, BF, GOW, and HALO. I agree with you!

I with you Killer, spawn camping is ruining a lot of games. This one is SO blatant it's not even funny.

Someone in developer land lost sight of what a real Ghost Recon MP game should be like.

Buck [VV]

Id like to say that I've never been spawn camped. I'd reckon that if you are then your team is being dominated completely for this to happen. I feel that this game has been a long time coming for those who enjoy the technical aspects of Tom Clancy games. This game is about team coordination. If you go in without a good team, you are gonna get wasted. Ive been playing now for a short time. The teams I join that have players talking to one another are pretty successful. Then there are other teams, the ones that typify 95% of the teams I join; absolutely no communication what so ever. You are not getting anything done solo Period The End.

I with you Killer, spawn camping is ruining a lot of games. This one is SO blatant it's not even funny.

Someone in developer land lost sight of what a real Ghost Recon MP game should be like.

Buck [VV]

Id like to say that I've never been spawn camped. I'd reckon that if you are then your team is being dominated completely for this to happen. I feel that this game has been a long time coming for those who enjoy the technical aspects of Tom Clancy games. This game is about team coordination. If you go in without a good team, you are gonna get wasted. Ive been playing now for a short time. The teams I join that have players talking to one another are pretty successful. Then there are other teams, the ones that typify 95% of the teams I join; absolutely no communication what so ever. You are not getting anything done solo Period The End.

Not trying to stir the pot here, but rather have a simple question: Do you feel like spawn camping is OK, and if so, do you do it?

There is definitely many choke points at most spawn points on the majority of the maps which can make for a very unpleasant experience. Though its hard to actually rape someone in the spawn point inself (which I do like). You can still be shot from outside (Ive been sniped several times from in the spawn zone as soon as I spawned). What makes frustrating is the choke points are right there in front of your spawn area. So do you honestly have a fighting chance even as a team to get out of those choke points? Even with all our tech and if you actually play as a team its still a extremely difficult task to accomplish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The amount of surveilence options given the size of the maps is absolutely ridiculous. In my assessment combat gamers are becoming increasingly dependent on tech to do the work for them. GRFS has done nothing but make this issue worse. My team jokingly refers to the sensor grenades as "I'm too lazy to pie my corners grenades".

Mate, the whole human race is becoming inceasingly dependent on tech. Soon, pen and paper will be obsolete, and when the tech breaks down, as it will always do, nobody will know how to write. They say technology will help us, but ask yourself this, when was the last time your pen and paper got a virus? But whatever, back on topic now.