Let's get this party started!

OK Seal Leaders - it's time to get it on!!

Download the required mods if you dont already have them.

I will pack up and upload the mod in the next couple of days and then we are Go! Go! Go!

You will download my mod and discover there are no missions to play - awwwwwwwww!! :(

On the tourney start day I will wait for your emails requesting Mission 1 which I will send as soon as I check emails.

You are allowed to have 2 goes only at each mission - 2 goes that's all - you are welcome to play it later and try to improve on your score - but for the Tournament 2 goes only!!

If you do not make it to the EZ you will get 0 points - there is no reason why you should not make it to the EZ - do as many objectives as you feel safe to do knowing that you will lose points for every player dead.

If you do only one objective and head to EZ you will still earn a minimum of 20 points which is still better then 0 points...do the maths if you have to.

Once you send in your result with your named replay to my email address I will send you Mission 2 and you can have 2 goes at that mission - etc etc.

Unfortunately I can't stop players using cheats and I can't stop players playing the mission more then 2 times - this is a honour based system - I hope you GR lovers will abide by the rules of engagement.

Ultimately, this is a test for you and cheating is only cheating yourself - are you the best or are you a cheater?

I will check replays anyway to see if things are running as they should - I already expelled 2 cheaters in the last torunament and I will do it again if I think there is foul play.

If anyone still wants to join put your name down in the Sign-Ups section.

Good Luck men - we are close now!!!

Cant wait for the start...

Isn't possible to use someone's server to see how many tries the user makes? That would be alot easier to you. It wouldn't take too much time since we can only have 2 goes. I guess that 5 min for me it will be enough... lol

Can i send you the request email today? :D

Edited by Lobo

Sounds awesome.

The honor system is fine by me, it's all for fun, no prizes at stake. I know that sometimes it can be hard to submit a bad score after the 2nd try when you come frustratingly close to doing better, but two attempts is the rule and you'll sleep better knowing you observed the rule and Lightspeed's honor system :thumbsup:

Good luck troops!!!

Second that Rocky.

When we played tournaments with our Team Nighthawks, the concept about studying the briefing, the map and then wondering where and how the scripter tried to (read: succeeded in) outsmarting you was great fun.

The excitement came when it all had to be put to practice: First insertion, one try.

This tournament is generous with two attempts but I've decided on the first insertion only, make or break ;)

Have fun everybody and good luck.

This tournament is generous with two attempts but I've decided on the first insertion only, make or break ;)

Seems to me he has thrown down some sort of gauntlet. <_<

I TAKE UP THAT CHALLENGE SIR AND WILL ALSO DO ONLY ONE INSERT. HAIL GHOST RECON. ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!! NO RESPAWN!!!

take 2 you will score better for it - some wil only need one for sure if you take your time but two will proly be required here n there.

although i am trying to keep it realistic - not ridiculous numbers of ai - realistic numbers.

so i guess a good squad leader who has contingency pans and takes time will make it through virtually unscathed.