No Tracers! Mini mod by Agent Smith for GRAW

Now... Here's an even harder question... Can you integrate this into the server screen so we can have the option of turning it on or off?

I'm not a professional programmer, I'm only 15. :lol:

I can search for the server .XMLs though.

I'm afraid that won't help you much since that kind of stuff is usually handled via the DXE files - not by the XMLs! ;)

I was just using the No Tracers xml. What a difference! It is so much better this way. This even seemed to remove the muzzle flash when using a suppressor. This xml adjustment gives a much better impression of realism to the firefights (to me at least).

Thanks again Agent Smith :thumbsup:

silent_op

Yep, I second this, just tried it! GREAT WORK, FISHER....uh I mean Agent Smith! :thumbsup:

BTW: If one "Agent" Smith talks to another (which we are doing atm) could this be considered as a soliloquy? :lol:

Nope, it means you have become disconnected from The Mainframe. Which means 'Agent Smith' is a virus now! :rofl:

Well, let's hope there will be more 'smithy's' so they can start helping you guys with the fantastic modding you have done already!

Keep up the good work? :grin1:

• 4 years later...

Can anyone help me find a copy of this to download? I'd like to see if I could incorporate it with my "fly by the seat" combination mod of R.O.M. + Brettzies weapon pack v.6.

The two seem to be working together pretty well, except that every weapon is now producing tracer rounds.

Thanks in advance!