XBOX LIVE Gamertags

I'm not sure how many XBOX users are on here so this could fail miserably; however, I have already preordered Ghost Recon 2, and I'm ready for some multiplayer GR action! List your gamertags here. Maybe, we can get some games in. :o=

Gamertag: EasyCos

Edited by EasyCo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zatol

I don't have it pre-ordered, but I hardly doubt my town will rush out to buy it. My EB still has one billion copies of Halo, which apparently sold 2.5M copies, and I've never seen a game sold out there. So no worries, I'll go look for it the 16th, but probably have it by the 17th.

It's a smidge off topic, but is there a way to change your Live! name?

Im not sure but normally you can't only if MS asks you to cause it contains abusive language.But you can get another account using one of these 2 months free trials.

Serellan is it me or do you have special powers to get an " - " in your tag? ;)

Couldn't get it in my f-list.

Edited by Tchaikovsky

I Pre-orderd my copy at Game Stop on Friday, and I was just about to come here and do this exact same post, glad u did it for me :thumbsup: anywayz, Yea, my Gamer Tag is : HondaMXer

I also got Halo 2.... and that has only left my xbox when im turning it off so, if anyone wants to play that with me until GR2 is released, let me know. Hope to get some nice Halo 2 games in, then its all about GR2 once its released. l8er guys

Serellan is it me or do you have special powers to get an " - " in your tag? ;)

Couldn't get it in my f-list.

I wouldn't be suprised if he does... They give devs all the 1337 stuff.

Anyway, I'll post my gamertag in a few weeks... When I get DSL.

I don't know about you guys, but everybody i know is playing halo 2. So i thought it might be useful to post your xbox live gamer tag here and make some ghost recon 2 friends. If this thread was already going, please ignore.

I'll start,

Gamer tag: stone 618

Hope to see you guys on the field!

In general NO there isnt. Once you pick your live gamertag thats it and the only wy to change it is to have a new account registered which involves paying again. However some games allow alias's to be created just for that game, until now though the only ones ive known allow this are return to castle wolfenstien and unreal championship. Im told theres plenty that allow it but i dont know which although i can tell you that the UBI games to date dont

hope that helps

p.s i wont be getting GR2 until the 26th over here but if anyone wants to keepa eye out once ive got it feel free :D

UGA and Spider good shooting with you guys last night.  Spider I lost connection from your game though :(  Oh well I'll be on there again tonight. :whistle:

Yea, I am sorry about that man, I dont know what the deal is. It seems when doing co-op Mission, if you have alot of people in the game, it boots everyone out. As that game began, I sat there and just watched like 5-6 guys characters just die in front of my eyes for no reason.... there were me and 3 other guys left in the game. I did some Team Battle (same as deathmatch, just u get respawns) and had like teams of 5 on 5 and 6 on 6 and no one got disconnected. I'll deffinitly be playing again, if I see ya'lls gamertags on, I'll send out some invites. l8er :o=

So far my rooms have been running great as far as i seen and really noone is getting dropped or room crashing. There has been one guy i think that said he got dropped maybe that was you spider dont recall but that was it so far.

Anyways i played with afew guys here on GR.net and more are welcome too join my room if you want to come play it's just fun games with good people all game types.

Still looking for someone to show me up thought :whistle: So if you think your good i would like the chalnge :o=

Also as of right now i own ever Xbox live game but 5 so i can play just about any game if you want too add me to your friends list.

Anyways been great playing with some of the guys here at GR.net and hope too see more of you guys on there.

Yea, I am sorry about that man, I dont know what the deal is. It seems when doing co-op Mission, if you have alot of people in the game, it boots everyone out. As that game began, I sat there and just watched like 5-6 guys characters just die in front of my eyes for no reason.... there were me and 3 other guys left in the game.

Oh forgot to say i think you are only allowed 4 people in CooP so this might be way it crashed the game. I know it allows more but i still think the limmit is 4.

If there is more than 4 i believe the other people have to go into watch mode and not play!

Edited by deadpreacher

UGA and Spider good shooting with you guys last night.  Spider I lost connection from your game though :(  Oh well I'll be on there again tonight. :whistle:

Yea, I am sorry about that man, I dont know what the deal is. It seems when doing co-op Mission, if you have alot of people in the game, it boots everyone out. As that game began, I sat there and just watched like 5-6 guys characters just die in front of my eyes for no reason.... there were me and 3 other guys left in the game. I did some Team Battle (same as deathmatch, just u get respawns) and had like teams of 5 on 5 and 6 on 6 and no one got disconnected. I'll deffinitly be playing again, if I see ya'lls gamertags on, I'll send out some invites. l8er :o=

Yea, that was me, it kicked me out 2 times and i got some error that made me restart my xbox once. After that 3rd attempt and it kicked me out, i just said skrew it, im not waitin another 10 min for the game to start and possibly kick me out again, so i went to bed. Thx for hostin the other games though, those were a blast.

No problem, I was laying you down some covering fire when I got dropped. I would have probably been shot quickly anyway seeing as I had nothing to hide behind. :ph34r: