Mission #2: Recon in Force

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

playing this on hardcore I cannot get a perfect mission. I get an A with marksman/man of steel/leader/black ops - accuracy 100% 42/42 instant kills. the problem seems to be stealth which I cannot get over 90%. It seems to be the enemies around the silo and truck in the middle of the quarry. the minute they spawn they start running around.

I have run this with a MP5SD, single shot kills without any enemy having a chance to react. where the hell am I going wrong?

• 1 year later...

Hi,,

As I just started with this mission (and GRAW2 itself too) - I got support of 4 man and a mule. While mule can move itself, support guys are just standing and observing the nature. Is this normal?

Also, is there any option to heal team? My manual says perfectly nothing.

Cross-Com or controlling your team mates is in the manual found in the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 folder .

This is where I find it on my computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\UBISOFT\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2\Support\Manual folder.

There are English, German, Spanish, and Italian versions.

After opening the manual go to Section 3.4 which details how to control your squad.

No healing in GRAW 2 if I remember correctly.