Ghost Recon ULTIMATE Mod DVD Collection

leRIl2H.jpg​

I added a blurb on our facebook page about this. I own the GR version but I think I may get this to complete it. Hey Rocky ever thought of changing this to microSD or flashdrives? I actually have done this for the dvd set I got from you. I also did it for the OFDR stuff i own as well. It may allow you to offer these at a lower cost and cheaper shipping. I know its cheaper for me to send a Microsd to someone than it is for 5 dvds. Just an idea.

• 1 month later...

It's the very latest version.

I'll post up the version number and file name tomorrow.

Another thing, I'm thinking about drawing things to a close with mod DVDs. Once my current stack of DVDs are gone that could very well be it, finished.

I just saw an order come in a few minutes ago, that leaves 3 full sets. Unless I get some new motivation, once they are gone they're gone.

what version of heroes unleashed is on this set? the screenshot has version b6 and i believe the latest version on this site is version b8

Yes, the DVD has the 1.5Gb installer plus the small b8 patch, plus other goodies like the press kit.

I own an older version of the dvds. I should find out what you added on Rocky so I can make mine complete. If you havent got this dont let it pass you. It is the only community based total library for any game I have ever seen. It is THAT good.

Edited by twcrash

In the age of DLC, in-app purchases, and micro-transactions, with people wasting wads of money e.g. just to use a new weapon in this year's flavor of their favorite run-and-gun shooter, this DVD collection surely must be the best bang for your buck in gaming today.

The unbelievable amount of maps, missions, campaigns, weapons, skins, etc. plus all of those included extras like reviews, movies, modding assets, and so forth makes buying this (again) an absolute no-brainer for me.

Many thanks to Rocky for lovingly putting this together for all of us to enjoy. This is indeed a unique anthology of Ghost Recon's modding history and a worthy testament to the timeless greatness of this gaming masterpiece.

:notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...

It's the very latest version.

I'll post up the version number and file name tomorrow.

Another thing, I'm thinking about drawing things to a close with mod DVDs. Once my current stack of DVDs are gone that could very well be it, finished.

I just saw an order come in a few minutes ago, that leaves 3 full sets. Unless I get some new motivation, once they are gone they're gone.

Just placed an order. Been thinking about it since I found this place, this motivated me to get it while I can. TIA.

I think a lot of people must have thought the same thing Will, been a big bunch of orders all coming in recently.

Hahahaha. Shows you why furniture businesses always have big "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS" sales or fast-food "LIMITED TIME ONLY" special items.

Glad to hear plenty of people still love this game. I wish there was something else like it, everything I've tried just comes up way too short, especially all the subsequent GR games. I've been playing Rainbow 6 Vegas recently, it's just OK. Nothing like this though, closer to an arcade shooter like COD.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you have a set left, I will be placing an order tomorrow when I get back from my work trip.

Been dropping by for years to keep up, should have got a set years ago.

I am glad someone is still making these mod sets. The only shooter I play these days.

Regards MarkL (Australia)

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that I bought this a while back and was playing other games, and didn't come back to GR for a while.

Now that I have, I'm finding the campaigns and missions and maps to be incredible. This was an awesome purchase, thanks Rocky!

• 5 weeks later...

Just placed an order. Been thinking about it since I found this place, this motivated me to get it while I can. TIA.

I think a lot of people must have thought the same thing Will, been a big bunch of orders all coming in recently.

Yep, exactly why I moved my order from the "to-do" list to the "to-done" list.

Sure remember you ZJJ. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but were you a member at DFW?

Hi Wombat

Yes, I was. That was a long time ago and memories that aren't so pleasant. However, I was thinking about that place not too long ago.

Jeez, thats a name I havent seen in a while, hello zjj!

Hi Alex

I come and go periodically, just not as often as I used to and not in the capacity that I used to. There is a saying someone posted around here where it is said that you never leave GR.net. I think they were talking about me. LOL

Happy Belated Birthday. Enjoy those teenage years while you still can!

• Like 1