single player - cant walk right

eli123

i have just started to play and facing this problem:

my character is walking, but stops after few steps. as a result for advancing i need to press the forward key (W) al the time!!! at first i thought that the game is meant to be like that as a recon walk or something but its impossible playing...everything else works just fine.

it looks like a good game and i would like to get help with this prob.

help any1??

hello eli123,

i think the problem here, does not lie in the game. essentially, for any continuous movement in shooter games, you need to press and hold the key (either W,S,A or D) down until you reach your destination, while using the mouse to look around aim, and shoot. it's generally a kind of fail safe if you just press a movement key and the person keeps moving until you press it again, it could be an issue as sometimes there can be a small delay from key to game.

get to know the controls a bit before moving around in actual combat by using the training grounds to just to get used to it. :thumbsup:

Hope that helped a little. :)

hello eli123,

i think the problem here, does not lie in the game. essentially, for any continuous movement in shooter games, you need to press and hold the key (either W,S,A or D) down until you reach your destination, while using the mouse to look around aim, and shoot. it's generally a kind of fail safe if you just press a movement key and the person keeps moving until you press it again, it could be an issue as sometimes there can be a small delay from key to game.

get to know the controls a bit before moving around in actual combat by using the training grounds to just to get used to it. :thumbsup:

Hope that helped a little. :)

haha tnx mate, but you didn't get my meaning. the problem was that i am pressing and holding the key down, just that the person kept stopping all the time so that i had to repress all the time. anyway guess it was a transient bug coz it works fine now.

tnx anyway for the help.