Heli doesn't go in multiplayer game

*AF*=Wind=

• 9 months later...
live helo insertions are possible online (dedicated or p2p server) if you modify the helos in 3dsm to be type 2 (armor) instead of type 5 (cinematic helo). you can also put a crew of 10 in the helo -- 1 AI pilot and a full team of 9 real, live, human players online.

No mention of DSM`s here..? http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/helicopter-scripting.htm

Can anyone explain this for a beginner please? My Blackhawk is working fine but as previous only for the host! Thnx...

:blink:

Edited by Jack57

• 2 weeks later...

@ 101st

sorry for 2 year delay, i hadn't noticed recent posts here ....

all i can add is take a look at the dragmods.org website and at the example missions in the HX5_Support folder. Theres each of the helos being used in coop mp games as well as examples of how to script shooting the pilot and load/unload the players based on various triggers (shotdown, position, place demo)

scripts are just a few lines and are straight to the point.

@ BTK

the types are not max defined but are in the .vcl file. theres 5 types. i ferget em all but 5 is the lame useless IT blkhwk which cant do anything online. types expect specific tagging in max (but i did remove contact points for better flying over stuff). if tagging doesn't match the new vcl type, u git CTD.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...