[Are there still players online?]

I saw this amazing game very cheap to buy and I am thinking of buying it again (I lost my copy years ago), but I'm only looking for a multiplayer experience. Are there still players online? Can I find people to play daily at any time? Any active coop clans? Thank you :)

I saw this amazing game very cheap to buy and I am thinking of buying it again (I lost my copy years ago), but I'm only looking for a multiplayer experience. Are there still players online? Can I find people to play daily at any time? Any active coop clans? Thank you :)

I'm playing on GRAW2. Very few of them! Up to 100 people, but they also rintkán! Many of the cheter! My name H_White.

I used a lot RVSA map! My server:

[Hun] _Team'''*''' RvsA server

I bought the game :D................again.

I have been a fan of GR since the release of the demo back in 2001 (I think) and my personal opinion is that the first GR it's more hardcore and you have more tactical freedom. Another problem is that I couldn't find a GRAW 1 or 2 player who wanted to play proper COOP (microphone, squad leader, tactical aproach etc).... anyone interested?

• 1 month later...

bulliz I mostly play TeamDeathMatch but I also like Coop gameplay. I like to talk while playing, too. At the moment my pc (the one I use for GRAW2 gaming) is not working but it should get fixed in a few days I think. Maybe we could play together, I know nice Coop servers. Do you know that you can download custom maps created by players here on Ghostrecon.net?

• 2 months later...

Im another.

Best time is usually the evening Bulliz for getting good team coop play.

Look for the =BH=Brothers In Honour servers in the list....we currently have about 4 GRAW 2 and can do many others.

:thumbsup:

=BH=CJ