Operation Stabilise mission 4

franglen

I'm bashing my head against a brick wall with Mission 4 'Vipers Nest' in' Operation Stabilise' the Expansion Pack by AusViper.for Ghost Recon.

How do I Neutralize the Forward Observation Post and take out the Runner? Offline of course.

I've tried with an AI team who just love to fire a shot and give us away no matter what the settings are.

I've gone in alone. On my belly, crouched etc. The only thing I haven't done is go in standing on my hands!

You have to kill somebody to make the runner start to go towards the main camp. As soon as I do knock someone off all hell breaks lose and the next thing I know is the siren goes off and I have failed the mission. I have spent 4 nights trying to get this mission completed and need some valium to calm me down! :wall: :wall:

Excellent MOD by the way

Franglen

AI team are bit dumb with this. Best to go around the the North side alone and sneak up until you find the sniper on belly by the building. Shoot him then wait for the runner to come out and shoot him too, then either send your team in or pull back and go back in from the South side.

os1_zps30abbea0.jpg

;) Thanks for the assistance guys. I'll give it a go tonight. I make it a rule to only play of an evening for a maximum of 4 hours.But Usually only 8.30pm----10.30pm.

Riley...........I do feel like puching in the cheats occasionally but refrain because that's just giving in. And NO darned computer is gonna beat my deranged mind :boxing:

I didn't even now there was a sniper hidden there and I've been all around that Observation post. I agree the AI is useless some of the time. Even when they are supposed to b on RECON they love to take a potshot and get themselves and everyone else wiped out.

Bless ya

Franglen