Dolls Vs Devs

twcrash

pfCTfxn.jpg

** Taken from Steam Community page**

Date and Time

4/18 19:00 PDT

Dolls vs Devs

With the launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms, it's time for another Dolls N' Devs showdown. This Friday at 19:00 PDT, the Ubisoft Frag Dolls will face off against Ghost Recon Phantoms developers in a tête-à-tête match that's not to be missed! Tune into the official Frag Dolls livestream[www.twitch.tv] to watch the action!

Talking Shop

While the battle rages, Producer Julien Carron and Game Designer Tan Bing Kun will join Frag Dolls SiREN and Esper to discuss the differences between GRO and Ghost Recon Phantoms, Athena Rank, AMM and more.

So Many Raffles

If you tune in for the show, you'll have the chance to win vouchers for sweet in-game prizes and some limited edition GRO mousepads. There's just a few of these rare items remaining, so be sure to tune in for your chance to win!

Remember, you can't win if you don't show up, so be sure to navigate to the Frag Dolls Twitch channel[www.twitch.tv] Friday night at 19:00 PDT.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

-The Ghost Recon Phantoms Team

I see that now. Hey are you building a beginners guide? i see a couple tips on the page. A good one is using oracle off and on. I didn't realize in the beginning you could activate it and deactivate it. Would have been good to know then. That way it isn't wasted. I didn't have anyone explain that til I saw it in a video lol.

Yeh I learned that one only recently too, not by using it though, I noticed thats how the enemy were using it, just for a split second to see where I was lol.

I have one guy from a clan writing up map tactics, Ill publish one this weekend, but if you have any tips or guides I'll defo publish them.

IMO Oracle is one of those noob devices, to me it really just looks like a legal wallhack device that just ruins the fun, it completely disables the stealth in that game.

Rarely get into a match where there are no people with oracle, so the match actually flows smoothly.

your a little angry over it there Blame lol There are counters for it as well. And it isn't a hack, as you would put it. More a tool that will eventually come to light I mean we have thermal now which does just about the same thing. Who knows what we will have in the future. And a Japanese company has developed a cloak using mirrors (They made a goldfish disappear in a cup of water which was pretty cool) so all these things will come to light. I mean I know Drones in GRAW were considered taboo in my group because they were too futuristic but lo and behold they were real and we had them and now look at them, they are delivering pizzas lol. So relax and try and enjoy the game for what it is.

Also the Support class has the slowest raising of weapon from a sprint. it takes like 2 seconds versus the other classes. Something to know when playing.

EDIT: it was a chinese company here is a video of it:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1384254463

Edited by twcrash

Okay, VIDEOS added to the main menu fo reast access to all the vids! Also added a handy link at the foot of the list of all the recent videos.

I cant see how to view the frag doll video cause I missed it - any help?