gif thread:

Cpl Ledanek

By the way, I might be coming over to Denmark for a few days in the summer.... Jeg har gode kundskaber i dansk. :shifty:

I see the news (of topless swimming in public pools being legal) travel fast... :lol:

Any idea when and where? It would be nice if you dropped buy, but TBH you really should go to Copenhagen or Aarhus, especially if you want to go clubbing (with your taste in music in mind). Round here they still play DJ Ötzi regularly (and if you don't know who that is then don't ask. You really don't want to know >_< ).

Respectfully

krise madsen

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I might be coming over to Denmark for a few days in the summer.... Jeg har gode kundskaber i dansk. :shifty:

I see the news (of topless swimming in public pools being legal) travel fast... :lol:

Any idea when and where? It would be nice if you dropped buy, but TBH you really should go to Copenhagen or Aarhus, especially if you want to go clubbing (with your taste in music in mind). Round here they still play DJ Ötzi regularly (and if you don't know who that is then don't ask. You really don't want to know >_< ).

Respectfully

krise madsen

Check your PM's.

Edited by WytchDokta

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...