Feedback/Crashes with the v135 Patch

well i can not play any level/ missions now ;-(

=

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.35

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(-1): cant find member: order_manager in type <Statsblock:global>

SCRIPT STACK

data\levels\mission01\mission01.dsf(0)

i get this error now when i try to load any mission !!!! ;-(

HELP ME PLZ.............

DONE NOW

Edited by subaru swift

:D

i just reinstalled it than reinatalled updated than used the M4A1 SOPMOD gun mod so now the game works mint also with the 1.35 patch & the M4A1 SOPMOD gun mod ;-)

i am running x64 bit pro sp2 o/s by the way..... .

Edited by subaru swift

:D

i just reinstalled it than reinatalled updated than used the M4A1 SOPMOD gun mod so now the game works mint also with the 1.35 patch & the M4A1 SOPMOD gun mod ;-)

i am running x64 bit pro sp2 o/s by the way..... .

Interesting. I left the old installation with 1.30 retail in there as well as the Snowfella M4A1 SOPMOD, and just installed the 1.35 patch. Worked like a charm. Haven't hit an online server yet, and have uninstalled the M4A1 in order that I might. More to follow...

data\lib\managers\savemanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: base in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\custom_levels\ogr_cfh\ogr_cfh.dsf(51)

It happen when I was trying to get in a server.

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): Inventory: could not spawn weaponm4

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

When trying to load most recent checkpoint, CP#2 in Ready for Bear.

EDIT: Just realized what that means... I removed the M4A1 mod for online play and forgot to reinstall it before playing SP. MY GOOF! I suppose I could leave it in here so everyone knows what it means if they're dumb enough to n00B-up like I just did...

This is a silly question, but do I need to update the dedicated server application (SADS) as well? I just donwloaded the patch and I'm about to try it out. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to the fixes in the [GR] mode. :rofl:

silent_op

yes. If not no one can join (server and client patches must match)

CTD bug when repeate on some custom maps still not fixed. :wall:

CTD ? english, Ceramic Tile Distributors ?? Comparative Toxicogenomics Database....

CTD = Crash To Desktop (and without a crash log). Very common issue when running a custom map more then once in a row. As a modder/mapper that realy makes my work less fun.

CTD bug when repeate on some custom maps still not fixed. :wall:

CTD ? english, Ceramic Tile Distributors ?? Comparative Toxicogenomics Database....

CTD = Crash To Desktop (and without a crash log). Very common issue when running a custom map more then once in a row. As a modder/mapper that realy makes my work less fun.

We have never had that problem with our custom maps. SCE dedi runs them most of the time and we play back to back, with out issue.

GL

Sorry to hear that Bonehead. I'm getting new life with the game with the new custom maps. I've got some big gripes about some of them but that is up to the makers. I just won't run those "meat grinder"/"You vs the entire Mexican Army" maps on our server. I prefer maps that can allow you to make it through the mission with minimal or preferably NO respawns and with your level of ammunition. And don't get me started about tangos spawning behind your from dead end alleys after you have cleared an area.... Oh well.

Anyway, I'm really disappointed that there is STILL no server logging whatsoever. I've had a server crash already and nada nothing zip. Disappointing from an administration standpoint so far.

Edited by FI_FlimFlam

Disappointing from an administration standpoint so far.

Same here, I just don't understand why GRIN doesn't put a little effort into the server side of the game. Still 100% cpu when idle and the auto-download is a joke.

Edited by Pulaski