Boring, what's happened?

squad_e

Hi all, I've been away recently, been ill here and there, been practising guitar and getting better, how are things with everybody? I also purchased gr future soldier for ps3 and a head set, hoping to get some games online tonight or soon :)

Peace out

Squad_e! y u no get it on steam!! :P

well all is good on planet Zee, little ill here and there myself, but it's to be expected I suppose, nothing big.
currently I'm having fun with UDK, 3ds, Arma 3, and goat simulator.
so yeah, I've almost permanently moved to Arma 2/3 now, I freaking love that game!

what headset did you get?

I didn't want to spend a fortune on a new PC, so I thought I'd get a ps3 as it's almost similar to a PC but with a blu ray player, so it's an added bonus, it also looks tidy. All it needed was a stable wi if connection. I have a cheap standard headset just to steam of when I'm on sniper ghost warrior.

Arms 3 is great but it was cooking up my system too much.

Hooked on ARMA3, got a nice sized squad running for the series.

well all is good on planet Zee, little ill here and there myself, but it's to be expected I suppose, nothing big.
currently I'm having fun with UDK, 3ds, Arma 3, and goat simulator.
so yeah, I've almost permanently moved to Arma 2/3 now, I freaking love that game!

One of my buddies said he played Goat Simulator and hated it. I might have to try it myself to see what it's all about. Did your community do well in ARMA?

Could get one of the best gaming rigs out there right now for 1.8k euros.

Finished GRFS on this doodoo laptop, but it was laggy.

I have one of those weird rooms, so the heat circulates wrong in my opinion, with my old PC I had to leave the casing open all the time so the gfx doesn't bake a potato.

Finished GRFS on this doodoo laptop, but it was laggy.

it's laggy on my desktop, but it'll run arma 3 on ultra at at least 45 FPS. something tells me they didn't do a good job on the vsync buffer

What resolution did u run it as? I had the beta release version, so not sure if it was fixed up with official release version, with the spec I had running it as 1024 x 768, medium settings and view distance far. I had it matched to my desktop settings. Was a decent resolution for machinima playing.

Is because you set it on high settings, keep the resolution, but set all textures and shadows to medium, might improve on buffering textures when your flying or free roaming for fun. May increase your FPS to a 3rd :/

The only times I had FPS problems were when it was raining ingame, most of the time I had around 30fps @ medium settings.

I bought Tomb Raider (2013) on Steam and I could play it for 5 minutes and my game would crash at this one stupid place with no matter what settings I have.

My laptop is crap, still sometimes I manage to come out fine on medium settings: intel core i3 M330 @ 2,13GHz , 4GB RAM , 64bit w/ Ati Mobility Radeon HD5650. Had it for 3 years 5 months.

The only times I had FPS problems were when it was raining ingame, most of the time I had around 30fps @ medium settings.

I bought Tomb Raider (2013) on Steam and I could play it for 5 minutes and my game would crash at this one stupid place with no matter what settings I have.

My laptop is crap, still sometimes I manage to come out fine on medium settings: intel core i3 M330 @ 2,13GHz , 4GB RAM , 64bit w/ Ati Mobility Radeon HD5650. Had it for 3 years 5 months.

Its probably unrelated, but mass effect did the same, it was because the games frame rate wad much higher than the screen's refresh rate.

Its probably unrelated, but mass effect did the same, it was because the games frame rate wad much higher than the screen's refresh rate.

Hahaha