Operation Tracer

i saw a Tracer version v1_1 on server....where is that version JHON:-))))))))

greetz VIC

i saw a Tracer version v1_1 on server....where is that version JHON:-))))))))

greetz VIC

Hi Kaapo/Klaus,

Thanks for testing, pleased you liked the mission and didn't find any problems.

I know how much Erika likes to have a rest during the missions so I include the sun lounger and umbrella just for her, you do need to supply your own drinks though. :P

Thanks for your feedback Jack, looks like this is about ready for release, I'll wait a while before getting this released as I think Vic is going to give it a try.

Replied to your PM Vic.

My next map/mission is progressing but I'm being kept busy over at Serellan's joint so it's taking longer than I hoped. Watch this space though as I have some nice new buildings which have been designed to allow them to be used by vehicles, tanks, pickups and panhards will be driving out of them to greet you in their usual friendly manner. :gun:

Thanks for the support folks, much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

John

Thank you John, when I looked through my target-telescope and have seen that umbrella, I knew right away you made it for Erika :D

But it's danger as well because when she saw it, she tried to run and reach it very fast but this makes her a good target...... :o

Also a problem is, why always I need to go and get the drinks? Second, why do I need to pay them always? This must be wrong :wacko:

I was wondering what "Serellan's joint " means but after I bing it I have seen a very interesting project (Takedown) and need to take a closer look at it within the next days :ph34r:

Edited by kaapo

Thank u very much J.....

ah,i got one think to tell:

when u do ur next map, would be nice if it would be possible to leave some Zeus on the way through the map for Helis.....:-)

When i do it with mods like R-Maan, i can handle that better...otherwise i have to loose all my bullets for heli or die to get my M99 for example!not nice,isn´t it

So if u can manage that.....go ahead Big j!#

Greetz VIC

Kaapo....i know,i know!i wrote it down if u didn´t notice Kap, when i die i use the "BIG SNIPER-Rifle" caLLED M99 ...;-)

But i usualy use Demo(first one) or sniper (24).....in Raamans mod......

without mod i like M416, so....don´t wanna run with a loud weapon like the m99 and a (bad) secondary weapon....

That was just an idea for John.....he doesn´t need to this, just in case and if it´s not too much work for him, it would be nice to place some zeus into the map(s)

Just an idea!!!!!

Tx for Reply Kaapo

RileyFletcher_01 i like that one u posted...i like it!!!!!

i like M416, so....don´t wanna run with a loud weapon like the m99 and a (bad) secondary weapon....

x2. This is precisely why I don't pick that weapon except to kill the heli. And I always, always run with the M416 (Rifleman 7) with rare exception when I use a silenced sniper rifle (which Gator got me doing from time to time). What's worse is on the maps where you get the m99 and then go to pick up another weapon and all the scopes are trashed. Then I have to let myself die just to get a weapon I can use.

What's worse is on the maps where you get the m99 and then go to pick up another weapon and all the scopes are trashed.

...hmmm, I never realized this. My favorite is also the 416 and my way is not that nice as well if a Heli comes in. I give some shots to the Heli so I die and can pick the M99 and after the Heli is down I grab my 416 back where I died last time.

to pick up another weapon and all the scopes are trashed. Then I have to let myself die just to get a weapon I can use

Yes Bro, that´s what makes me mad as well......i alway say: I got a bug on my weapoooooooooooooooon!!!!!

sometimes i try till i get shot but running with that wak weapon that is so useless at the end of the story.....

U r so right!and tx for reply Bro!:-)

kaapo- but nobody likes to die when it´s not nessacary (sorry for my bad Gramma Dudes)

and one Jack Doe:

try this....when u get in that situation that u had to use a M99 for heli and u need an other weapon

1st: try to pick a weapon from a friend who died or

2nd: try to switch into Secondary Wepon befor changing the weapon, when u have it then try to take the new weapon from the ground....

doesn´t funktion everytime but i often do this and am lucky with it!!!!

Vicmaal

I was constantly getting the scope problem when changing weapons but as you say switch to your secondary weapon before making the change and it doesn't seem to be a problem. It onlt seem to happen when changing one primary weapon for another.

Hope that helps and apologies for going off-topic. By the way am really enjoying the tracer mission and it has been running faultlessly.

Anthony

Hi All,

I've had this scope problem myself, again I do what Vic mentioned. I'm not a weapon modder but I believe this problem is to do with the weapon mod rather than the mission.

I haven't used any Havoc's in my last two missions, IMO all they do is cause lag and don't really add anything to the game play as they are easy to bring down so we don't need any Zeus (predators) added to this mission, BUT....

For my next mission there are 9 Zeus dotted around the map, I still haven't used any Havoc's but for what I'm planning you will need them. :devil:

:thumbsup:

John

Cool, thanks John. And thank you everyone for a possible solution to that problem! Just something you mentioned John...I don't have any weapons mods. But maybe others playing have it and that's what causes the problem? Although I doubt it because there are specific maps with this problem and it will happen even if I'm the only one playing. Still, good to know (like the old Z to fix the ROF issue...which we can't due anymore since the game update...that should tell you I've been playing this a long time :yes: ).

One other thing. EBK and I were playing this again tonight. He pointed something out when we got to the prisoners behind the lasers: Since when do prisoners carry pistols? :unsure:

Yeah......thank God , he could hear my wishes........(2 John):-)

The Trick with changing weapons with going into secondary first doesn´t work everytime, also i had the experiences that when i get a weapon from enemy it happens or i don´t get one anyway or when i use m99, like u all know.

But let me tell the it´s not a "MOD"- problem, cause i got to folders:

1. with the mod and

2. without my mod....so.......

like John said:"I believe this problem is to do with the weapon mod rather than the mission"

hey John:-), " For my next mission there are 9 Zeus dotted around the map, I still haven't used any Havoc's but for what I'm planning you will need them"

sounds like X-mas in Summer!!!!!!

Peace 2 u all

The "Scope" glitch happens with and without the mod, it happens alot in the tdm servers, just a bug, don't pick up a new weapon.

Hi Guys,

I only experienced the "scope problem" in Coop, not in TDM and from my experience I think it has something to do with the memory of the server on which you're playing. I play alot on the MIB-server and we had the same problem over and over again. Since the owner told me that he'd changed the memory and increased the amount of memory we haven't had that problem anymore. Well at least I didn't have it anymore.

When I play on my own 'online created server' I never had that problem with scopes, whether I play with or without a mod. I'm using 8Gb of physical memory and I have a 2Gb graphics card. Compared to other gamers I got an old computer, but in overclocked settings it still runs good enough for me so I can imagine that some older computers than mine may have a problem handling some of the graphics. Playing GRAW2 without any problems seems to be impossible, but with some (hardware)tweaking and choosing the right settings for the game, you can solve a few of those problems.

Concerning the map I can only say that it's a great map and I really enjoyed playing it. You're one hell of a map builder John :thumbsup:

I gotta hand it to ya John; it's amazing how you come up with new buildings and features each time.

Sometimes it seems that the number of AI is not enough, but when you get killed several times not knowing right away where the shots came from, the wish for more AI is gone LOL :wall: .

Rico

Edited by Rico686

Yeah, I played a map the other day where it always does it. Switched to secondary first and no problems. Thank you all for the solution!!! And I never had that problem even on my old computer (which had 2.8 Gb RAM and 1 Gb Graphic card). Now running 12 Gb RAM and 1 Gb Graphics card, so I no longer have any lag issues on any of the new maps, and graphics are amazing compared to what I experienced before. As others have said, sorry for going off topic. But it was a very valuable detour.

IMO, this map is ready for release. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I played a map the other day where it always does it. Switched to secondary first and no problems. Thank you all for the solution!!! And I never had that problem even on my old computer (which had 2.8 Gb RAM and 1 Gb Graphic card). Now running 12 Gb RAM and 1 Gb Graphics card, so I no longer have any lag issues on any of the new maps, and graphics are amazing compared to what I experienced before. As others have said, sorry for going off topic. But it was a very valuable detour.

IMO, this map is ready for release. :thumbsup:

:zorro: UHI John, I must give JackDoe right, that it is and has been in a little while ready for release as everyone says nice with something new and good, without much lag, all in all legs good piece of work is again done by you ha ha, ha ha ready to release it. john ebk52 =GE=Ghostsoldiers Elite

P.S....., a good piece of work can not connect my server if I put it on the players (not testers) can not access my server it can go a short time while we are testing but it can not go after lool :wall:

Edited by ebk52