Massive Ghost Recon Complete Giveaway

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- NOT PARTICIPATING ---

I don't know if I can post this here (I'm not interested in the lottery), but to avoid the single posters from participating, a rule should state that only members that joined before the start of the giveaway would be allowed to participate. Well, I don't know if this is what Apex wants, as this can bring new members, but I'm sure most of the single posters are the same person (just look at some join dates).

BTW, nice initiative :thumbsup:

I hope this post doesn't mess up the whole thing :P

--- NOT PARTICIPATING ---

-- NOT PARTICIPATING ---

I don't know if I can post this here (I'm not interested in the lottery), but to avoid the single posters from participating, a rule should state that only members that joined before the start of the giveaway would be allowed to participate. Well, I don't know if this is what Apex wants, as this can bring new members, but I'm sure most of the single posters are the same person (just look at some join dates).

BTW, nice initiative :thumbsup:

I hope this post doesn't mess up the whole thing :P

--- NOT PARTICIPATING ---

Bringing in new members and new gamers to Ghost Recon is one of the benefits. There are no double entries, we have checks in place, the rapid entries is just due to our off site promotion.

Having said that, a supporter and members draw is a good idea. We will do that too.

WEEK 1 (26 JUNE 2011) WINNER

Congratulations to our first winner,....

GeenVal

Geenval will recieve all FIVE Ghost Recon titles as a steam gift shortly, enjoy Geenval!

steamgrc.png

geenval.png

All names posted from here on in (and the few posted above earlier today), will go into this coming Sunday draw. So, if you didn't win this one, you need to post again to have your entry count in the random pick.