GR2 Xbox Siege Fun Night

I will be hosting a fun night on Ghost Recon 2 next wednesday ( 14th May ). It will be mostly siege. Ghost Recon 2 is a great game and really holds up well graphically for a last gen game against new titles. It also has in my opinion a better siege gametype plus camos, weapons, accuracy and movement are better. All our welcome, so if you fancy getting into the game again or want to try it out for the first time( you can buy it for less than £5 ) then send a message to BS PALADIN on Xbox Live. It will have a fun atmospshere and will run between 8pm and 12pm GMT or 3pm - 7pm EST. If we have alot of interest then we will run 2 rooms or have an additional night. Hope to see you there.

Last night was alot of fun and we varied between 12 and 16 players most of the night. Could do without the lag dancing that some random people thought was ok to do in an open room.

Next Thursday we will be doing the same again only this time it will be on Ghost Recon Summit Strike. So if you fancy playing some GRSS from 8pm GMT onwards ( 3pm EST ) then add BS PALADIN to your friends list.

Last night was alot of fun and we varied between 12 and 16 players most of the night. Could do without the lag dancing that some random people thought was ok to do in an open room.

Next Thursday we will be doing the same again only this time it will be on Ghost Recon Summit Strike. So if you fancy playing some GRSS from 8pm GMT onwards ( 3pm EST ) then add BS PALADIN to your friends list.

I'd love to get in on this!! GT: Lordgeek

I didnt get to play for anywhere near as long as I wouldve liked yesterday after the match went on a lot longer than expected and I had forgotten to download the content in advance lol

As its on Thursday next week I will have to miss out but hopefully join up the next :)

Listen if I get beat its not my fault, its either the guns dont work, lag or my team sucks. Surely you know that by now klean.

Aye I most certainly do.... I would quote one of your many online rants but suspect the filter would explode and I would get banned :lol:

• 1 month later...