And to the finals we go!

xG5kdo

Finally we're down to the last two. France and Italy will vie for the World Cup after France dashed the 'dramaqueens' Portugal's dream with a single penalty goal. I have to say that if Brasil has Jago Bonito, or beautiful game/football, then Portugal should have their own style: dirty football. Understandable though, because I trully think that the Portuguese players are in the wrong sport. They would make world class divers, olympic medalists even!

Be that as it may, they justly lost to France. And now, let us forget about the antics of Christiano Ronaldo and his merry men, and look on to the finals! Italy v. France! I've got my money on France myself. I think that would be the perfect send off to one of the greatest footballers in the history of the game: Zinadine Zidane, who will retire right after the tournament.

I'm glad Portugal is out, and I certainly hope France takes Italy for the Cup final.

Not that I actually care about the tourney, but if Portugal had won, I wouldn't be sleeping tonight due to all the idiots waving flags out of speeding cars, honking their horns all (and I mean ALL) night long. Italy is almost as bad.

At least, if France wins, there will only be a small number of above idiots doing the same thing. *sigh*

(No offence to anyone intended, unless you're one of the apparent millions of Portuguese or Italians who live near me, and like to honk your horn for 18 hours after a bloody football game. If you're one of them, then a lot of intended offence.)

I'm glad Portugal is out, and I certainly hope France takes Italy for the Cup final.

Not that I actually care about the tourney, but if Portugal had won, I wouldn't be sleeping tonight due to all the idiots waving flags out of speeding cars, honking their horns all (and I mean ALL) night long. Italy is almost as bad.

At least, if France wins, there will only be a small number of above idiots doing the same thing. *sigh*

(No offence to anyone intended, unless you're one of the apparent millions of Portuguese or Italians who live near me, and like to honk your horn for 18 hours after a bloody football game. If you're one of them, then a lot of intended offence.)

your agony is not over.. there will be a final also for the 3rd and 4th place :lol: so be prepared just in case both italy and portugal win :shifty:

Edited by DiGiTALY -TC-

Zidane is often considered to be one of the best footballers of his generation,[2] and one of the greatest of all time

... unfortunately not how he will be remembered post world cup 2006 though.

il est un idiot énorme

il est un idiot énorme

T'as bien raison. :o=

3 hours now and my city still under siege by the Italians.. :P

But what a strange way to win -or lost!- a tournament..

The shootout.

I understand the games cant go on for hours and hours .

But after 2 hours of Team playing,

Its a 1v1 batlle for the Title..i mean...

Sure i loved the show, its spectacular..

Off-topic but..

I would like to hear from the football fans what they prefer.

..I think they should play until a Team scores.

In the NHL, i loved the OT-shootout format we had last year..It was really exciting.

But the fans will never accept that during the playoffs.

Heres a cool shot from Malik (NYR)...giving the victory to his team in a shootout at the Madison Sq.

Every time I watch that clip it put a :P on my face.

MALIK!!!

Bravo italia..Et vive les bleus.

Edited by pagey