what is the best kill you have ever made?

Sgt Jamie

I think the most satisfying kill I ever had was when Rocky, Daywanderer and myself had entered a tournament at Ubi back after the demo first came out. Rocky and Day were belly up and it was just me. There was one guy left on the other team and we both were on the castle walls. As bullets wized by my head from the other guy, I just calmly sat there and popped one right between the guys eyes (best as I could tell anyway). Rocky swore I had ice in my veins after watching that go down.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My all-time best kill was in Rogue Spear. I was on the chateau mission and was clearing the little house with the security panel on the ground floor. I walked in with a pistol and saw five guys staning there, looking at me. I sorta flinched and put five shots into five heads, no injuries sustained. The whole thing took less than a second.

No, I've never repeated that kind of skill, though I'd dearly love to. I played that game a hell of a lot and my hand-eye co-ordination was sharp.

My best was on NMM Downtown. I was playing the firefight where you get inserted by the MH6. I set up my support teams and then ran onto the second floor of a building with my last team, armed with an M4, grenades, an m14, and a .45. As I got to the window, fire was coming in all around. Rounds were hitting around my support teams, so they headed for cover. Then, I spotted a man running with an RPG launcher about a hundred and fifty yards away, so I took aim with the m4, which was sighted with an Aimpoint COMP 2, so almost no zoom. He ran full bore, and then I led a bit and fired. The round hit him right in center of his forehead. Went down hard. A second one ran out from an alley and crouched behind a burned out car. I switched to the soldier armed with the m14 and zoomed in. It had an ACOG scope, so it wasn't quite as impressive as the 1st. I fired another shot smack on into the forehead of an enemy. That one was about two hundred yards away. Pretty impressive shooting.

Ok this is on Metal Gear Solid2: Sons Of Liberty

i Was Snake if any of you played it you should know who he is this was funny i found a guy took out my m9 it uses knock out rounds i did a hold up had him drop his dogtages, rations, ammo then i pressed O 3 times for a punch,punch,kick attack knocked him out then drug him down the staris guard spotted me hit me i lived with very littile life lost rations equpped the guards with plexi glass sheilds with assault rifles come i tried to fight back with a USP then i got ###### and threw a grenade kill 4 of the 6 men the knocked out guy i threw him into the river then the last guy comes running at me through the rain i went in first person view mode i held square to show the gun itsself and aming cursor i quickly snapped off a shot and it hit him in the groin for a 1 hit kill.

I was playing James Bond: Agent Under Fire with shotguns in multiplayer. there was an enemy climbing up a ladder, so I shot him in the butt and he shot straight up into the air. My aiming recticule was still on him so I kept shooting. I could tell he was very low on health, and he was useing a jetpack to get away. So I flew up and unloaded five shotgun shells into him, but he wouldn't die! Then I follow him to the ground, and as soon as he touches the ground, he falls over and dies. :wall: Darn! forgot about that glitch!

Edited by Sgt Jamie

it was in the groin

i quickly snapped off a shot and it hit him in the groin for a 1 hit kill.

errr...you like aiming for that region dont you... :blink:

no i had to shoot him before he called for backup after i killed his buddies

it was in the groin

i quickly snapped off a shot and it hit him in the groin for a 1 hit kill.

errr...you like aiming for that region dont you... :blink:

no i had to shoot him before he called for backup after i killed his buddies

Headshots work a lot better in that game then blowing some guy's pecker off. That's just sick man :x

this was on metal gear solid 2: Sons of liberty again on PS2

i used a gameshark for all Guns i was on Snakes Chapter i was fighting a boss named Olga Gurlukavich [ those of you who played should know this ] i took out the stinger missile launcher aimed fired and missed i hid to change guns she threw a grenade i did a diving sommrault out of range then she hits me with her USP my roll is canclled and grenade goes boom i was un scaved the i wipped out the AKS-74u emptied the clip 25 rounds missed she was just about dead then i threw a stun grenade to temporalery stop her while she was recovering i got a clear stinger shot then i fired she recovered a second too late she went or cover stinger missile followed and hit home and blew her up it was a cool fight too.

I had fun with my friend a few days ago. He was pestering me with his FN-FNL, so I ran up to him and said "catch" and tossed a grenade right in front of him. He looked down (oh, the n00bness!) and said "where?". He searched for another second and then said "OH CRAP". He attempted to run away, and then BOOM!!.

hmm best kill

umm...

ah....

Map: plantion (island thunder 1st map)

Gun: frag grenade

Distance: ??

Story: I was playing last man with a friend an enemy was near the one building with a ton of windows. I was near the road. I decided to see well how much time did the makers of GR make this map. I switch to my frag grenade and throw it at te gutter (drain pipe thingy) to see if it would go down it. It did it came out right behind one of the enemy and exploded. I didnt even now he was there.

Map: MBC

Gun: M9sd

Distance: 74.9 meters

Story: I went prone near flower bed at garage aimed fire 1 shot 1 kill.

Map: Big River (GR)

Gun: sr25sd

Distance: 189.7 meters

Story: I was prone i was looking a saw a faint shadow moving I aim fired look to top left cornor of screen. Bravo team: Taken Friendly Fire. I killed my own team mate i forgot i turned off IFF. :whistle: Longest killl i did on that map.

(im working on)

Multi player: co-op

Game Type: firefight

Difficulty: elite

Number of players: 1 (me)

Respawns: 0

Kit restrictions: pistol only.

I got 28 kills i went up the stairs of the mbc and died :( thats as far as i got.

if i complete it ill will tell the story

• 2 weeks later...

My teammates and me where playing a mission on Train Depot, and I had my Betty with me (AT). One of the objectives was to destroy 3 tanks in the south east corner. I was in front of the camp in the south west, beside a big rock (O 9 if you have the Alpha Grids) and spotted a tank behind a rock upp on the ledge (M 13 - aprox 5 grids away) and not more then 1/3 of the tank was visible ( the front and a part of the tower with the barrel - correct military tems?) but I thought "This it what I'm been training for" so I aimed, fired and blew it to pieces. No replay or screenshots but someone from my team where observer through me at the moment (NexuS IIRC) cause I heard someone commenting on the shoot.

(I took out the other two tanks and then went to support my teammates by the train, spotted a tank which had my teammates pinned down, hindering them to completing their objective. It was a easy target no more then 2-3 grids away, tank in full sight. I aimed, fired - and missed :rolleyes: )

Edited by Johnny Blade

• 2 weeks later...

My best kill ever was with a hand gernade. I was on the plantation map and I noticed that a tango (my friend) was in the warehouse. so I tried to flush him out throwing hand gernades through the doorway so I could pop him in the windows when he retreated just as I threw the first nade through the door I see the door closeing. (a favorite ploy of my friend to get you while you open the door) I almost wet myself laughing knowing that he wasnt going to have time to finish closeing the door and to get away. all the while seing that nade so beatifully placed at his feet

:rocket:

I have always loved being a sniper, well when i owned the original ST (seals team) clan, I was at a practice and every1 but my friend had left, we were playing Ghost town. I saw my freind coming through the fog unknow of my pos. i fire one round at his head( ive acually done this alot because you you get use to the lag on BHD. and he was running sideways to me, after it went through his head he kept running 4 anoth 10 feet sowly falling. :snipe:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best shots I have ever made was with my .45 automatic pistol.

I fired two or three shots at a target about 50 meters away that was about four inches by fourteen inches in size and hit it. I was quite surprised that I could hit a target that small from that distance with only a handgun. Oh wait, we are talking about Ghost Recon game shots. Ah, nevermind. :rolleyes:

Multiplayer, survival, I was the sniper withn the SVD 7.62.Mission map 12, up by the fuel tanks. I was sitting at the far end in between the two fuel trailers. Took two shots and clipped the guy while he was makin a run for a car. The best part was how his body's momentum kept him moving after I killed him and he ran into the car. It was only a shoulder shot; in one side out the other. I guess it was more funny than awsome. :snipe:

Nice gun. You ever shoot an M14 or an M21? Good stuff...

Edited by Aerio

My best kill ever was with a hand gernade. I was on the plantation map and I noticed that a tango (my friend) was in the warehouse. so I tried to flush him out throwing hand gernades through the doorway so I could pop him in the windows when he retreated just as I threw the first nade through the door I see the door closeing. (a favorite ploy of my friend to get you while you open the door) I almost wet myself laughing knowing that he wasnt going to have time to finish closeing the door and to get away. all the while seing that nade so beatifully placed at his feet

:rocket:

That is pure evil.

Why couldn't he run? Oh yeah it's that stupid stand still while closing

doors....

My best is on a modded mission on MBC. I get the back of the bank and open the door leading into the room leading out. I can't remember what gun I was using but took a shot at the tango standing there. Lo and behold, my bullet went straight through him into the guy I hadn't seen behind him.... :D

• 4 weeks later...

I like how unlike UO (where the AIs just moan, drop to kness and then drop again) GR AIs pur more realism into death....like clutching "da boys" after a 7.62 SVD sex change from 100m :devil:

Well..had Frostbite's mod loaded and going. Was doing Firefight on the Fort (on Elite). Had the SVD (well natch...love the little russian ######. :thumbsup: ) and had one guy eluding me. I was croutched and running and sneaking around looking and scanning for any sign. Well, seems the guy was atop a building, behind crates (and yes...cursed myself for not looking there first) and I was across the map. He was looking around himself. For a second...it was like Enemy at the Gates. We were on opposite sides and bith had sniper rifles....luckily I got off my shot (in the eye no less) before he raised his rifle. Was a pretty good shot too...like 130m away.

now as for multiplayer though....But the best kill..ehh..tied really...

1. Doc and I were trying to see who could make the best long range kill w/out a sniper rifle....ifin I remember right I got a 180m kill with the M203.

and the second one...well, it wasnt just ONE kill...

2. Ok, so doing the MP Mission for The Airfield (on Elite). Doc and I had filled out teams. He was decked out in his usual sniper kit (Barret and frags)and I in mine (SVD and frags). Up the walk from the gate, about 1/2 way to the tower, I popped the tower guy. Then the fun began...looked out by the rec hall and the morons kept comming...and I kept shooting and reloading...killed like 8 in less than a minute.

I think the best I've seen though is Doc popping about 18 in the tower in Airfield in the Harntrox 20 Missions mod...all i could hear across the rooms was "damn..they just keep comming." (meanwhile Paulie and I were going through mags like no tomorrow on the stairs)

Edited by Csmith_Fan

My favourite was wwhen I got careless. I walk into a room with genades and the thing is full of tangos (5+). I just dropped a grenade and ran. As I did so I switched to my SAW reached cover turned around and lay prone. The grenade had gone off. I waited a minute then moved in carefully and found that none had gotten away. I hadn't even been shot at!