Platinum Arts Sandbox

twcrash

Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker is an open source easy to use standalone 3D Game Maker and 3D Game Design program currently based on the cube 2 engine being used in many schools throughout the world that allows kids and adults to create their own video games, worlds, levels, adventures and quests, even cooperatively! The goal is to make it accessible to kids but also powerful enough for full game projects. With a simple click and roll of a mouse wheel users can modify the world however they want. In the words of Margaret, a nine year old Sandbox whiz I babysit for, “Press Edit and go fulfill your dreams!”. Now features new game modes such as sidescroller, machinima, kartmode, RPG, and more!

image2.jpg

I am not sure if anyone has looked into it I bet we could reproduce a newer updated version of GR in PAS. It is an open source free Sandbox title game maker. Check it out here:

352jjq0.png

platinium-arts-sandbox2.1.jpg

screenshot_161757.png

73.png

0.jpg

screenshot7251991.png

screenshot8604079.png

Platinum Arts Sandbox Gamemaker

im not sure its multiplatform so it has linux builds as well and I can't find a minimum specs for it.

NOTE found this for Op sys requirements so if it includes ME it can't be much:

Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP

Operating systems Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.2

Additional requirements Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 Linux If having trouble launching you might need the mac patch, please check out our download section for it.

Edited by twcrash