The new guy!

G-day to one and all,

I have been a fan of the Tom Clancy franchise since the first Ghost Recon game hit the shelves a decade or so ago, and just recently pre-ordered my copy of GRFS for PC from EB last week. :thumbsup:

If I maybe so bold, does anyone know, if like the weapon customize feature can one also customize loadout and BDUs as well?

Also, living in this gun shy country Australia, will Austcam and Aussie weaponry feature at all, or would that sort of thing be relegated to the modding community?

To those responsible for this family of games, please keep up the good work! ;)

Big Thanks,

Anthony

G-day to one and all. f I maybe so bold, does anyone know, if like the weapon customize feature can one also customize loadout and BDUs as well?. Also, living in this gun shy country Australia, will Austcam and Aussie weaponry feature at all, or would that sort of thing be relegated to the modding community?.

Hello mate. Not read/seen any information about uniform/gear loadouts for single player, although the australian and new zealand collectors edition has 48 custom headgear skins for multiplayer not sure about coop though?. Apparently here it says... Future Soldier ships with 52 weapons with each having up to 10 parts of the gun that can be customized. All weapons are divided into U.S. and Russian sets and are based on real world guns, with the few weapons not used in service coming from real-life prototype designs. Ubisoft has a deal with Remington for example, so there's a prototype weapon in there from them.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Official Website - Ubisoft - Australia- News

Edited by =warcloud=

Big thanks for that warcloud.

Well even though I don't play multiplayer (I've learn't from past frustrations), I hope single player lives upto the usual GR standard.

I wonder if in time there's going to be plenty of mods for GRFS available?

Mmmm,...interesting thanks for the heads up rileyfletcher_01.

I've been reading the online tidbits over the last few months concerning an Australian and New Zealand specific FPS. :fingersx:

I'm unsure of the complete picture though, the only thing I know is that it will feature Australian and New Zealand scenery and military hardware.

If this is true, what an awesome game that would be, I was wondering if anyone else knows about this?

Wish I could, Things that I've pick up over time.

The ADF use VBS and VBS2 as a training tool, simulators developed in Australia as is my understanding.

I've never seen VBS/VBS2 on shop shelves, so I guess Virtual Battle Space was not for public use.

Perhaps it's just hearsay though.

I still think that an FPS type game featuring Aussie n NZ camos and hardware concentrating on the "Anzac" sphere of influence, and not an American/Latin American in sight, would be an awesome game!

Edited by Anthonyf

Ok,...so I decided to create my own signature, took all of 30 mins out of my life.

Oh, I'd like to thank me, me, me and me! :shifty:

I got off to a rough start but I won't let negative vibes concerning others ruining my forum experience.

Edited by Anthonyf

Hey Anthonyf, could it be this, it's an indie Australian project, apparently developed by an Aerospace Engineer that does simulator design... It even has a thread here on the GRN forums... Or, was this something to do with that free version of VBS·2 you Aussies get to play with?

:huh:

Edited by 101459