XBOX LIVE Gamertags

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to get in some games with some true Ghosts. I've played GR on pc up until GR2 came out for XBOX and thought I would try it. I'm disheartened to say the least. In every game online I've been in so far, it's been run and gun. I'd love to play with some good GR2 players who play the game with strategy. Please add me to your friends list- tn dave

tndave i shold have the game soon, out fri in the Uk but im hoping to have it before then

feel free to keep a eye out for me, i play no respawn games lms or siege

Sounds good, I'm glad I found this community. I hadn't planned on buying this as soon as the rental was up, but now I can pick it up. Running and gunning is fine on Halo 2, but it's almost blasphemy to me to turn GR into a run and gun.

• 2 weeks later...

tag: CEO Damage Inc

I've been playing this game so much I had a dream I was in a firefight the other nite, I shot this guy like 100 times and he wouldnt die. He got pisssed and we started fist fighting... :blink:

The list so far:

EasyCos

Zatol

jageriffic

RSE01-09

Deadpreacher

Tchaikovsky

Rawker

stone 618

Conflikt VN

ironsides74

Napier

BigRedCat

tndave

jonskijet

Sup Rore

CEO Damage Inc

BTW A bayonet would come in handy in single player mode IMHO :D

Edited by CEO Damage Inc

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to get in some games with some true Ghosts.  I've played GR on pc up until GR2 came out for XBOX and thought I would try it.  I'm disheartened to say the least.  In every game online I've been in so far, it's been run and gun.  I'd love to play with some good GR2 players who play the game with strategy.  Please add me to your friends list- tn dave

yeah I agree, been playing this for the past few days online...I love it, but it does pizz me off the way some people play it.

I've also fell victum to the killin when spawning,,,what a ###### I tell ya, the fella got me 3 times in a row...man i was yellin abuse at this tosser...

game tag: D Dialect

from the UK ;)

interested in finding a team to play tactically

Edited by D Dialect

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure how many XBOX users are on here so this could fail miserably; however, I have already preordered Ghost Recon 2, and I'm ready for some multiplayer GR action! List your gamertags here. Maybe, we can get some games in.  :o=

Gamertag: EasyCos

im pretty ok in the game the name is KidCadet hopefully we would get a chance to play

I'm not sure how many XBOX users are on here so this could fail miserably; however, I have already preordered Ghost Recon 2, and I'm ready for some multiplayer GR action! List your gamertags here. Maybe, we can get some games in.  :o=

Gamertag: EasyCos

This is KidCadet just send me a a freind request and i will accept

• 3 weeks later...