GRAW - Bug list

Killer Boo

played the xbox360-version for some time now. the problem is: i can't complete one of the missions. dunno the maps name right now, but you have to route and protect 3 abrams through the streets mexico-city, while you're on the rooftops eliminating marksmen and at-guys.

i can't proceed to the second quadrant because one of the 3 tanks gets stuck right at the beginning of the mission. it seems if its slightly outside the map and can't move.

anyone encountered that prob or even has a solution for this. i tried starting the mission over and over again, but no effect. :(

Two bugs:

The M107 is called the M307 when picked up from an enemy marksman. Campaign mode.

The reload animation. The animation is there. But the magazine isn't removed from the rifle. Campaign mode. Don't know about the mp mode.

And a note. Serious lack of rifles in campaign mode. Please add the mp weapons.

Cheers

Edited by M95-Sniper

whilst trying to heal a downed squad member i pressed the "y" button to heal him ,now this is the funny part my soldier was on one side of a parked car whilst the injured on the other of the park car ,causing my soldier to lock up ,after pushing right on joystick my soldier slid around car bodywork and healed him,total time 2minutes :(

That's a problem with a person's internet. What happens there is that somebody's NAT is incompatible with somebody else's, and so they can't hear the other person's voice, and vice versa.

Really, the only cure for this would be to have every single member of Xbox Live go out and buy Live compatible devices and internet services. Which is never going to happen, so there's always going to be problems.

Bugs I've experienced (all single player campaign)

1st and most often annoyance... when rets are over a target and you attempt to give command to 'attack target' it instead sends them running out into the open to a position as if you were telling them to 'move out' to a location. You have to recall, then give the command over, taking a few seconds that can cost you your life.

2nd: when croutching against a wall at a corner, getting stuck at steps and not being able to move away from the cover. This is SO annoying, especially when you have to restart the mission.

3rd bug: team moves away from area that you told them to hold and a member walks out into the middle of fire for no reason. If you tell them to take cover and attack, why do they move away from that area on their own if you're holding still?

4th bug: team member gets stuck in a corner trying to move directly to a location or follow you rather than moving out the entrance then falling in formation. Even when I go back to him and give the order to fall in - he won't turn around and walk to me... he's stuck in the corner running against the wall. WEAK.

5th bug: you drop your rifle to pickup an enemy rifle (switching sniper gun for an assault rifle) then you run back to re-swap weapons... it's gone.

6th bug: the cheat codes I found don't work (RB, X, RB, X, LB, Y) does not give you 100% health! ok that's not really a bug... but it was so promising, and it doesn't work and I'm tired of getting killed on the helo intro.... : (

Edited by tangovictor

• 3 weeks later...
That's a problem with a person's internet. What happens there is that somebody's NAT is incompatible with somebody else's, and so they can't hear the other person's voice, and vice versa.

Really, the only cure for this would be to have every single member of Xbox Live go out and buy Live compatible devices and internet services. Which is never going to happen, so there's always going to be problems.

I don't know if it's an incompatible NAT. For me, it happens with random people at a random frequency for those people.

I.e. for 10 days straight, I won't have this issue with the same group of friends, then on the 11th day, I won't be able to hear one of them, but all the others are fine, then on the 12th day, the guy that I couldn't hear before is fine, but I can't hear someone else.

Also, starting up a private chat with the person who can't hear you in the lobby works, and communication goes both ways in the private chat. After killing the private chat, the problem returns in the GRAW general channel.

Having the person who can't hear someone log out and log back in always seems to fix the problem, too.

If it's a NAT issue, it's an incredibly flakey one. Wouldn't putting in code that attempts to re-initiate the conversation connection periodically potentially solve the problem? It seems like it's giving up on the communication pathway and then not re-attempting to connect because it already thinks it has no chance.

• 1 month later...

i have been having a bug, where when i hold in the L trigger during mp play, sometimes i get stuck in the tight over the shoulder view, this started happening only about a month ago, i figured it was my controller, but i have been finding many people with this problem, and it happens with whatever controller i use (i have two) seems to happen most with the mrc and scarL , dont know, might not be a bug, but i have died a few times because of it.

May have already been touched on not sure but, designating waypoints can get to be a big problem, I'll be looking seven miles off and I'll designate a waypoing five inches from me. Now don't get me wrong that's not a huge deal for everyone but I use waypoints almost non stop and so do the people I play with. Makes it tough to point things out when nothing want's to be pointed at.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to GRAW and only got it for 360 after playing the xbox version, so I wanted to know what's up with enemy intels on multiplayer?

It was done perfect on xbox (scramblers, up-loading enemy intels), mainly becuase once a guy is locked, it stays that way-what the hell is the point of a nice big target if it goes away when they're under cover?

Then voila, they jump out in front of you and blow you away becuase you thought he must of died. Is this a glitch, or just stupid (like how they got rid of ladders as well)?

But one big plus, I can finaly play against Yanks with no more than 1/2 sec lag! Brilliant work UBI! (Just wish you didn't f'up FCI:Predator-you suck UBI!)

I'm new to GRAW and only got it for 360 after playing the xbox version, so I wanted to know what's up with enemy intels on multiplayer?

It was done perfect on xbox (scramblers, up-loading enemy intels), mainly becuase once a guy is locked, it stays that way-what the hell is the point of a nice big target if it goes away when they're under cover?

Then voila, they jump out in front of you and blow you away becuase you thought he must of died. Is this a glitch, or just stupid (like how they got rid of ladders as well)?

But one big plus, I can finaly play against Yanks with no more than 1/2 sec lag! Brilliant work UBI! (Just wish you didn't f'up FCI:Predator-you suck UBI!)

So here's a good idea tobye. Do a little research before you complain. Redstorm entertainment created this little jewel called GRAW Multiplayer. While I have my complaints I completely disagree with everything you said but thats neither here nor there. so anyway secondly why don't you just sell all of your ubi games and never buy one again andstop complaining on the boards. Oh and if you're complaining about lag with yanks it sounds like you're out of the country, if that's true then get over half a seconds lag from thousands of miles away. Better yet play with people from your own country.

• 5 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes in the campain when i have my soldier lying down and i try to crawl forward my guy will fly up into a standing position but his arms will be pointed out to each side so that he is in a t shape. i can then move him around but his legs dont move he kinda just glides around but then when i try to shoot he goes back to a lying position and shoots instantly. it is very strang

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MP - Action music bug

If you have your action music set to off in options. It will still play the music. You have to just go to options "in game options" then you will hear the music stop. Then you can go back to the game and play without music even tho it was off in the first place. You have to do this every time you load a map, even though action music is switched to off and saved.

I like having no music :P

MP - Action music bug

If you have your action music set to off in options. It will still play the music. You have to just go to options "in game options" then you will hear the music stop. Then you can go back to the game and play without music even tho it was off in the first place. You have to do this every time you load a map, even though action music is switched to off and saved.

I like having no music :P

Just play a song from your HDD and pause it. Viola!

• 3 years later...

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes in the campain when i have my soldier lying down and i try to crawl forward my guy will fly up into a standing position but his arms will be pointed out to each side so that he is in a t shape. i can then move him around but his legs dont move he kinda just glides around but then when i try to shoot he goes back to a lying position and shoots instantly. it is very strang

i got that one too its a modeling glitch