multiplayer offline (PS3)

Multiplayer offline has no respawn. As soon as all player get killed the game is over.

I've never seen a game like that and i can't imagine why anyone would make a game like that... so I'm thinking there is a way to fix it so you can die and respawn in the map. It's been that way since Doom!!!! :wall:

By the, does anyone know if PS3 allows for modding?

Thanks

When all the players get killed? Are you playing splitscreen with friends, or just offline against the computer? You can adjust the options and settings to allow for multiple respawns.

I'm playing split screen... where is the option for multple respawns? I've searched and searched. I'll feel real stupid if it's there but I'd rather have it than not.

When all the players get killed? Are you playing splitscreen with friends, or just offline against the computer? You can adjust the options and settings to allow for multiple respawns.

I'm playing split screen... where is the option for multple respawns? I've searched and searched. I'll feel real stupid if it's there but I'd rather have it than not.

Go on game settings then scroll to the 'Type' line, press square and change the respawns to infinite. :)