Argylls new Project...GROM!!

Well guys,I've been collating images this past few weeks and I am happy to announce that my next mod will be Polands GROM(Spec Ops) featuring other Polish uits too!

Keep an eye out for updates soon....................release date TBA!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO ARGYLL DUDE HELL NO IM DOING IT WITH YOU BRO! GROM ARE MY PEOPLE MAN, IM POLISH. I STARTED DOING A MOD FOR THEM BUT MY HD CRASHED WITH NO BACKUP OF EVERYTHING. SO LIKE I SAID, IM DOING IT WITH YOU. BTW You Polish?

:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=

Edited by ShoT

Im pretty good, I started working on an MP mod, but If I get in with Argyll I will prolly include it in. Also, I know pretty much everything about GROM and it's Ops. Check this forum thread for some screenshots of the mod Im working on.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ShoT out...

Edited by ShoT

Sorry Shot I had no idea about you're project,hmm I'm also a bit of a one man band,that way no one else gets flak for a crap mod!

Here are some of my preliminary chrs,some are stock figs from my DF CQB mod and others I have made!

This will be a skins/and some weapons combo,using some of my M4's,as I see the GROM operators seem to use thse more than the Polish/Eastern Bloc stuff!

The skins are entirely mine,made by me,just in case someone spots a similarity between Bajabravos and Mine,the desert pattern was an experiment that I think is as accurate as the real thing and I'm delighted at the way this turned out!,maybe my best yet!!.............enjoy!

GROM_Group.jpg

I shall also be including some Polish Airborne(Paras)..........more to follow!!

F-in brilliant! I can't say how much I love you now CK! heh :rofl: Thanks a million, this mod is gonna be your best yet, which is not an easy feat by any means. :thumbsup:

Is there any possibility you could reskin Thom's model to use your desert camo? I really love the vest he's got on him. He really did an awesome job.

Anyway, feels like :santa:

Edited by Suicide Commando

Ha ha ha...

Dude I got a tip for you, redo the camos, all camos aren't accurate except the desert ones...

Maybe that's why you need me?

Also, a list of the weapons used by G.R.O.M:

SMG's

HK MP-5

HK MP-5 SD

UZI       

Glauberyt

Assault Rifle

AKM

AKMS

HK G36

HK G36k

SIG 551

Colt M4 A1 R.I.S

Beryl 

Mini Beryl 

Sniper Rifles

Mauser 86

PSG-1

Hecate II

SWD Dragunov 

Remington M700

Mauser SP66

Mc Millan .50 (With Special Rounds)

Shotguns

Remington Wingmaster

Granade Launchers

Pallad (AK)

HK 69 A1

M 203 (M4)

Machine Guns

RKM PK

Anti-Tank/LAW

RPG-7

RPG-76

Sidearms

HK P8

HK USP Expert

HK USP Tactical

HK SOCOM

SIG SAUER 226

CZ 75

MAG 95

GLOCK 17

GLOCK 17T

Browning HP

Well, they can take any sidearm desired, my cousin uses HK Mark 23 Mod 0 "SOCOM", also, when I called him up, he gave me a nice web site with alot of pictures and he can pretty much tell me anything I want to know about equipment and etc., not alot about missions. But I guess you knew all that, right Argyll?

Edited by ShoT

:angry: NOT ACCURATE :angry: NOT ACCURATE :angry: NOT ACCURATE :angry: NOT ACCURATE :(

NOT ACCURATE :lol: NOT ACCURATE :lol: NOT ACCURATE :lol::lol:

:nono: NOT ACCURATE :nono: NOT ACCURATE :nono: NOT ACCURATE :nono: NOT ACCURATE :rofl:

Shot my friend,I do hope that was a jest,my skins are from a Polish cammo swatch,and are as accurate as you'l get!!!!

Take a closer look then go away and think about how you're going to say sorry!! :)

GROM_point.jpg

If theres one thing I do well Shot ,that is research my stuff,I don't do fictitious cammos.......period!

I think I'll let the forum members speak on my behalf

NOT ACCURATE :wall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Argyll

Have to agree. I did say couple post back CK is really good, now youve gone an angred the master! Hes never gona let you work with him now. And the camos are spot on. And remeber everything CK does is very real. I know after making the MH-53J!

I'm sorry master, the first thing I said when I saw those skins was "Damn that s**t is hot!". Yeah sorry if I ###### you off, but I just want to help. That skin in that picture you just posted is pretty accurate, but i don't know, because everything that's supposed to be black looks charcoal to me, also, the kneepads should be like steel blue, same color as helmet. come on CK, let me help! You sure you can handle modeling all those weapons?