Prometheus

Dick Splash

Arrrgh, Alex you spoilsport!!! Edited your post to avoid the spoiler for others! :maybe:

ah but there are several

:P

whoops! sorry, it's actually not that important, as you need to see it all to get where i'm coming from, it's just predictable

Edited by Zeealex

• 4 weeks later...
Over all I left feeling a little disapointed, but its an okay film and I'll still go see the next one :)
I watched it last night. It was as good as I thought it would be as I only watched the first two trailers and the classy ad/trailers of TED and David etc.and made a point of not reading anything more about it. I've got a few questions which I'll find the answers to I'm sure, but it's definitely up for a sequal, although I'm not sure how they could make one. It was my first 3D experience too and it was less of a gimmick than I thought it would be too.

If you'd have stayed till the very end, you'd have seen a little bit more film and after the huge list of credits a link to a website along with a significant date 10/11/12 [11/10/12 UK];

www.weylandindustries.com/timeline

It could be the launch of the DVD, or maybe the announcement of a sequal.

DS

If you'd have stayed till the very end, you'd have seen a little bit more film and after the huge list of credits a link to a website along with a significant date 10/11/12 [11/10/12 UK];

Much to the annpyance of the floor sweeper, we DID stay to the very end, and there was .... nothing! I guess some cinemas did not show it, thanks for confirming it was there though.

This was a good movie, that had alot of gripping moments, also a great ending.. The story line had a strong plot for biological warfare means.. Some of the characters were dull though, but it was obvious and kinda predictable who was gonna die ha..