Tired of seeing sharpshooter!

retroepiczen

this is a shout out to anyone and everyone who can still take the pain of how ghost recon should be played (no respawns) im tired of seeing 12 year olds running about like headless chikens not giving a dam about rules of engagment or tactics its killed the flavour of ghost recon and what it stands for ITS NOT COD!

so to anyone who is still in the same shoes as me and wishes to join me and a few of my freinds for some REAL graw 2 games add me on xbl :Retro Epiczen

we are happy to play any game mode so long as it has no respawns or limited for certain games like siege capture the flag ect,

look forward to hearing from you all

Edited by Tinker
Pls do not post titles in full caps

• 1 month later...

dude im always up for HardCroe GRAW, it's the only way to play it, 1 life no drones siege games..

the feeling when your defending and there's just two of you left, and you're talking over coms to your tema mate and then your like, guy? guy?... ###### he's dead im on my own, that momment of realisazrion as ur last man to stand.. LOL love this game aint played it for like a year, want back in. hate COD never play em, BadCo2 & BF3 all the way and of course my all time Fav Ghost Recon Ilsand thunder... oooohhhrar!

GT

Akira Kain

• 1 month later...