Ghost Recon Wii art

The pic is great, but there's (as always) something wrong.

The Kriss is a exotic weapon. The magazine, facing "backward" is really lower than the "gripod" (to be exactly, the bipod section of the forward grip). So, you cannot put the weapon on the ground :unsure: . Of course, you can put it in other surfaces, where the magazine wouldn't touch it.

Well, thinking some more, you can put it on the ground, but you would be limited to aiming down only :whistle:

The pic is great, but there's (as always) something wrong.

The Kriss is a exotic weapon. The magazine, facing "backward" is really lower than the "gripod" (to be exactly, the bipod section of the forward grip). So, you cannot put the weapon on the ground :unsure: . Of course, you can put it in other surfaces, where the magazine wouldn't touch it.

Well, thinking some more, you can put it on the ground, but you would be limited to aiming down only :whistle:

i noticed that too :D but hey, no one is perfect.

:blink: wow this is a first, i'm actually listened to somehwere? i feel honoured thanks operative :P unless of course, you werent talking to me. then fair enough,

but one thing to say.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CHOPPER THING????

Edited by Zeealex

XD looks like the big shuttle thing off avatar crossed with a chinhook. and thanks operative :D

@krise

sometimes it can be convenient to have one especially when you are under heavy fire and you have a window pane or a flat surface for cover. instead of having the bipod seperate they decided to attach it to the front grip so you werent fiddling about trying to get the bipod back into position if you needed to move quickly say because sniper was zeroing in on you or you were under too much fire, you can just grab the front grip and move on i guess.

i noticed the chest peice hasnt changed other than the colour since GRAW.

Edited by Zeealex

well i was just literally saying the reason off the top of my head :P i guess it has a reason of some sort. maybe because it of it's role on the feild you need to have it really manuverable and if you find yourself resting it on a hard surface your movement will be limited and slower than having a bipod wich helps with quicker movement :huh: who designed the Kriss anyway?

Edited by Zeealex