So how is everyone liking the beta?

kingotnw

I've played with quite a few of you but not everyone. Just wondering if everyone else is enjoying it as much as me.

I just wish the COD players didn't just run head on into rooms without looking. When I see two people go into a room, my assumption is the room is clear.... Seems to not be the case quite often when I am playing with random people.

Also... New people are going to get their @sses handed to them in this game... Even just getting your guy to level 4 makes a huge difference in what you are able to do.

I've had a really good time so far. I agree fully with your sentiment about the "clear a room before running in" mentality. Another thing I would like to point out is...OBJECTIVES! Most of the games I've been in have been straight up blowouts, simply because one team or the other pushes objectives and covers each other. Oh, and learning the "swap cover" mechanic greatly improved the way I move through maps.

You're also correct with the leveling part, I was getting dropped fast at first, but once I got a few mods for my primary weapon (which, I absolutely LOVE the gunsmithing interface!), I was dropping tangos like a pro!

Overall, this might just be a title I will end up putting a lot of time into!

GGS to all the players out there! See everyone in the battlefield.