CoD 6: MW2 -Easter Eggs?

Hammer

New survival mode? :shifty:

How long you lasted after pressing button?

The manic museum, how long you last depends on how quick your reflexes are, as in my case ..not very long hehehe. It's a blast though, depending on what weapon you carry you can rush the corridor but they will hunt ya down eventualy. If you want to really test your skills at being suicide rambo, you can go press the other button in the other room and see how long it takes you to be wasted. All fun in the mad manic museum that IW so kindly invites you to spend with them ...one evening lol.

I did all right against Soap, Shephard bunch, but that Juggernaut from other room creamed me. Hitting the button and quickly running into museum room with tank worked well for me. Either hide at rear of tank or climb on it's back and go prone behind turret.

Funny vid Swartz.

Does naked blowup doll on crates under stairs of Safehouse(Ghost/Roach mission) across from computer you must protect count as easter egg?

Edited by TRC

Tinker, I got lucky,a nephew got it for me. I waited to get COD4 for 20 bucks. There's more replay for sp with the spec ops missions. Unfortunately, many are just timed mayhem. Only a few are firefight/recon/hostage oriented. A sniper mission on Chernobyl map from cod4 is alot of fun.

Tinker, I got lucky,a nephew got it for me. I waited to get COD4 for 20 bucks. There's more replay for sp with the spec ops missions. Unfortunately, many are just timed mayhem. Only a few are firefight/recon/hostage oriented. A sniper mission on Chernobyl map from cod4 is alot of fun.

Have been keeping my eye on the prices, not budging at present.

Will hold off until after the new year for now.

:)