Coop Mexbob Smeltertown

This a remake of JohnTC02's 2009 Calavera Storm map to commemorate the destruction of the smokestacks that were at Calavera which was originally called Smelter Town. The smoke stacks were a famous landmark for the El Paso Juarez area for over 100 years with the tallest stack (the one with red and white checkerboard) being 826 ft tall. It was erected in 1967. The demolition of these stacks took place on the morning of April 13 th 2013. Videos can be seen on You Tube Asarco Smokestacks.

smelter.jpg​

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?v117w014ogodus7

Name for your server: coop_mexbob_smeltertown_v1_1

Edited by mexicobob

Bob,

I found an AI that's spawning inside a building. Took me awhile to find a spot where his hand and gun come through the wall. Can't get my screen print to work with GRAW since I updated my computer, so I'm hoping to show you Tuesday night (I'm assuming we'll go through the map then).

Hi Bob, played v1.1 yesterday on dedi LAN server with 2 clients. All was good! I forgot already that this map is awesome.....at the beginning we stay at the hill and could not place C4 on Adat D but later after other objectives it worked. Later there was also more AI seen at this area. Could see spawn 2 vehicles at the main road but everything else looked fine. Good work. Kaapo

• 2 weeks later...