Papa6 GR Room Gameranger

Papa6

I have a firefight server.

remote PW: idfa2

MODs used: http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=view&id=146 IDF conversion mod

history as to why the IDF mod. since I'm a student of bible studies to be a pastor or other, I feel a close kinship with the IDF having been a soldier and my beliefs from my bible theology studies.

I suggest the tavor SD or even the IMI MAGAL with 6 grenades(under sayeret matkal2). I'm going to create a campaign that will reflect possible real world scenarios. but for now, I have it setup for firefight or using the remote PW, you can create TvT games. I'll leave the server on. I find Demo 12 Ithink it is, the magal SD and 4 RPG's as a great kit. set your rate of fire for full auto and use short quick bursts and you'll do well.

I'm running a gaming laptop with 8 logical processors, 16 GB ram and a good wifi conect. if it is too slow I'll conect the cat 5 cable to speed things up.

but I can do my other work as you all play. I'm 9 hours behind central European time so I can turn it on 6pm CET/PST my timezone until 6PM my time 3am your time if enough interest.

*** note I'll be on vacation June 25th - July 13th.

enjoy!

Papa6

using gameranger description: IDF mod in effect!

Edited by Papa6
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Any one just need a server to play on AOG run 2 Dedicated open 90% AND all mods we run are located on the forums www.aogrecon.com

Coop firefight with over 110ai to shoot or use the heros unleashed server for random mission play. Both servers can be edited AOG is PW find it on our TS server.