Any Interest?

Would anyone be interested in a vehicle pack featuring tanks that fire their cannons at players at will, and wheeled vehicles that could go up to high speeds? It would just be modified stock .vcl files and a couple .gun files. Doesn't sound like much, but if anyone is interested I'll give it to you.

• 1 month later...

Would anyone be interested in a vehicle pack featuring tanks that fire their cannons at players at will, and wheeled vehicles that could go up to high speeds? It would just be modified stock .vcl files and a couple .gun files. Doesn't sound like much, but if anyone is interested I'll give it to you.

go for it! :thumbsup:

Got a little project for you too, if you are up for it, make a fighter jet model in 3ds, completely compatible with GR :lol: jk

make a fighter jet model in 3ds, completely compatible with GR

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php?act=view&id=487

whistle.gif

As for this mod idea, I think it would be useless seeing as how easy it is to mod this in. Anyone wanting to know how, though, please post here and it is very simple but a very neat feature. It also allows vehicles like the Spandrel anti-tank car from Blakarion's vehicle pack to have a means of defense and an anti-tank weapon as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I WANT THAT ######ING HUMVEE NOW

... :)

Please watch your manners, teppe! This is NO way to ask for someone's help! I know you and Riley are on good terms, but please maintain some form when posting here, especially when asking for other modder's help and/or work!

Thanks Riley, Thanks Apex, yeah, i should try to "upgrade" my manners. :)

I just thinked the humvee was a edited file, you know like a retextured or something like that, that was why i didn't make one myself.

Edited by teppe