Video #0

Codec : WMV3

Codec/Info : Windows Media Video 9

Bit rate : 12 Mbps

Width : 1280 pixels

Height : 720 pixels

Aspect ratio : 16/9

Resolution : 24 bits

. After have a cut and montaje , recoding in MPEG 2 at 25 Mb/s with the PC video and recoding in Divx at 12 Mbs for upload in Stage6

Streaming 180 mb

CLICK in the icon , in right corner down for the Fullscreen mode -1280 x 720 -

Direct download 180 mb

Edited by jonelo

Meh, I hate these comparison videos. They did a bunch of them for games that were on both the 360 and the ps3. I could honestly say I'm not too picky about how "pretty" a game is as long as I'm having a hell of a lot of fun playing it. Technically having the game look good is a bonus to making it more enjoyable, but look at the success of the Wii, graphics isn't everything.

Edited by dporter

Meh, I hate these comparison videos. They did a bunch of them for games that were on both the 360 and the ps3. I could honestly say I'm not too picky about how "pretty" a game is as long as I'm having a hell of a lot of fun playing it. Technically having the game look good is a bonus to making it more enjoyable, but look at the success of the Wii, graphics isn't everything.

In the PS3 and X360 videos you really have to look very very hard to see any difference, for the most part anyway. In this GRAW2 movie you could see the characters were much the same, but you'd have to be blind to not see the PC textures were better than the X360 ones.

As you say graphics aren't everything, but they are a factor, the degree of which is personal preference. Some of the textures in R6:Vegas were so bad I could hardly bring myself to play the game, in GRAW 2 they definately add to the experience.

the PC version is more tactical, while the 360 version is more action and cinematic oriented (thus the 3rd person perspective). it all boils down to what your taste is and how you want to play the game. the 360 absolutely kills the PC when it comes to substance for MP. the MP is where the PC version fails and i was hoping that GRIN would address this for GRAW 2 with more chr and weapon models, but it does not look like it at the moment.

Actually the MP is really great,especially the Recon vs Assault mode. But then again some people should realize that this is not CS or any other MP game and there is not point to keep camping :P

i'm talking about the lack of customization in MP. we need more choices of camo and uniforms/gear. the 360 version hit it right on the head with all the different tactical helmets, caps, boonie hats, etc. the PC version looks tame in this department and i don't want to run around with a team that is all wearing the same exact gear like in SP. they got away with it in GRAW 1 and i will flatly refuse to pay for the game again without more substance. i still got GRAW 1 and judging by the demos i'm not impressed enough to buy again. the demo is cool and the gameplay has been enhanced, but they did not add the things that i wanted in the new game, so i'm going to pass on buying it during the initial release.plus, with COD4 coming out, may never get it.

Edited by bugkill

In the PS3 and X360 videos you really have to look very very hard to see any difference, for the most part anyway. In this GRAW2 movie you could see the characters were much the same, but you'd have to be blind to not see the PC textures were better than the X360 ones.

Yeah, sorry. I should have explained before I went on my rant that I thought there was an obvious difference. I agree that it does look a lot better. I guess to use the old cliche, I want to have my cake and eat it to. I do hope that the frosting is pretty and all but there better be some damn good custard filling in the coop part of the game as well. Dang, now I'm hungry.

I played & enjoyed the 360 version and now the SP PC Demo. PC all the way, it's the shot in the arm that the GR series needs (from the taste I've had so far). It makes the 360 version look very comic book and also seems to have much more replay value. I played the 360 version through once and not inspired to do so again (not knocking it, just not really immersive enough) whereas I've played the PC demo a few times and am hanging to play it again when I get home and possibly again after that :o=

It's great to see how differently the same mission is presented on the 360 & the PC, as with the original GR:AW it's like 2 different games - more so this time around because of the Recon element being put into PC GR:AW2, you're not being forced along, you can plan your moves etc...

Well in Stage6 is this new GRAW 2 video in HD , in the second mision

Streaming 123 mb

CLICK in the icon , in right corner down for the Fullscreen mode -1280 x 720 -

Direct download 123 mb

Nice graphics ;)

That's the streaming link twice... trying to find d/l link... here it is, guessed it :)

download link > http://video.stage6.com/1397705/.divx