Ghost Recon 2 PC Release Date

Rocky

When will Ghost Recon 2 PC be released?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, four months [from now] isn't enough time to market this title. I feel a global announcement and hands on at E3 '05, followed by a November release coming on. :shifty:

I've been impressed with the way Ubi have handled the BiA release so far, and I suggest that that's the way they do it with GR2 ie. A dedicated website for PC along with updates and feedback from RS and, what seems to be coming the norm with Ubi's triple A's, a roadshow. My only gripe with the BiA website is that they have a /uk and a /us 'slight' difference to it, which doesn't make sense to me.

Ubi couldn't acheive this by June.

Oh!....and BTW Rocky

IMHO, four months [from now] isn't enough time to market this title. I feel a global announcement and hands on at E3 '05, followed by a November release coming on. :shifty:

I want a load of free stuff if I'm right :P

DS

My only gripe with the BiA website is that they have a /uk and a /us 'slight' difference to it, which doesn't make sense to me.

They do this with all their sites I think, certainly with the new R6 one. I can;t see the logic in it, it only serves to confuse the visitor.

I've shopped at EBgames and Gamespot for ages now. I'll stick with these two game stores. they do really good research before telling us. In about a month or so...I'll buy my copy and have it reserved for me.

Hmm, i got intel from within our own ranks that the release is due for mid-end march so i voted march .................

Hmmm...........i do hope my ranks are correct Lol.............

Although x-mas is the 'horrible-terrifying' - well concidered-possible release date.

-M-

Wow, i sorta have put GR2 in the back of my mind. Mainly from the no news i just forgot(sorta, i see GR2 section everytime i come to this forum). But just forgot about it cause nothing was new, my attention has been with the new games like BF2 and SWAT4.

Time sorta passed me, i remeber some people saying news will be out after xmas(xbox release), here it is almost 2 months and nothing. :blink:

Its not the fact theres no news..that doesnt really bother me because i know why they can put out news. But my favorite game, i some how am losing interest in, watching and waiting...

I havent looked at much on the GR2 threads section nor the console(mainly becuase i dont have one so no use in me looking there), i dont visit many game stores so i have no clue has to when i think GR2 will be released. :(