Mission Editing...

:wall: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The LSR readme says that the JAM2 ammo works...

But I will switch it all around...I guess I should put LSR ammo in the crate too eh?

EDIT

Guys..the default LSR soldiers come with JAM ammo...my "team" has had no problems so far...

The guys with the M4's are keeping the JAM ammo, but because I couldn't find the proper JAM ammo for the M249, I used LSR ammo for that.

Edited by en4rcment

Some nice tools I use are Pbox, for packing your mission into a pbo file and unpacking pbo files so you can take a look at them and Comref which gives you references to all the commands with examples and makes it nice and easy to write briefings and the description files, makes adding respawns a doddle. Theyre over here

Comref http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6172

Pbox  http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7278

nice links.

(comref link works now)

thanks

:whistle: Ok..who wants to help me??

Here's what I need to happen...

I already have one objective completed and it works great. The second objective is to locate and take over a truck containing "specific" cargo. The truck will be unmoving and empty of soldiers. The player(s) need to bring that truck to extract with them. Here's my questions:

1- Is there a way to load "objects" into vehicles? I need one vehicle to be carrying a crate or box (Does the covered 5T truck always come with an ammo crate in it?).

2- How do I make an objective counter? I need to insure that the player completes both objectives before going to extract.

3. In addition to the 2 obj's being completed, the player also needs to bring the TRUCK to extract with him.

So, how do I script this? Be as detailed as possible because I am really weak with this right now...

I can't give you tho code, but what you need is

1. Load the weapons and ammo into the truck like you would an ammo crate

2 & 3. The extract objective could have the conditions Objective_1_Complete AND Objective_two_complete. and Truck is within 10 of Extract.

I don;t have thetime to work out the specifics for you but hoefuly that point you in the right direction.

Now where did I put my paintbrush .................

:) Thanks Ranger...

I've been having trouble with my extraction trigger. It seems that if I put in the "condition" that obj 1 AND obj 2 both have to be complete..it auto triggers (upon the 2nd obj being completed), ignoring the part that the WEST has to be present...

I have a plan for that though...If only there were 100 hours in a day...

---

BTW- I'm going to be doing enemy placements soon. Are there any tips/tricks/scripts you guys normally use when setting up enemy units?

I had WEST PRESENT marked up top..and then in the condition I had: obj1c==1 AND obj2c==1 (I made obj 1 and 2 = 1 when completed). But the weird part (for me) was that the trigger would go off as soon as obj1 and 2 were completed. I thought it had to wait for WEST PRESENT also...apparently not.

Now I made two triggers at extract. One completes the third obj ( which really is just getting the truck to extract)..and then one ends the game when all three obj's are = 1...I haven't added the truck distance thing yet.

:wall: 1 pebble at a time...

:lol:

Edited by en4rcment