Problems with Polish version

Big

Well, its not for me i have the spanish version and had no problems.

One friend has this polish version (DVD v1.10).

When he installs the 1.3 patch, downloaded from a polish site, all goes well but he cannot play in any server with the anticheat on cause he gets the "files not matching" error.

He tried to unistall the game and install it again, then he tried to use a patch downloaded from other site(ghostaholic.com this time) but this time he gets an error during patch installation "cannot detect ...."

BTW this happens to more polish guys i know.

Any help about this?

Edited by bati_gol_20

• 3 weeks later...

Well, its not for me i have the spanish version and had no problems.

One friend has this polish version (DVD v1.10).

When he installs the 1.3 patch, downloaded from a polish site, all goes well but he cannot play in any server with the anticheat on cause he gets the "files not matching" error.

He tried to unistall the game and install it again, then he tried to use a patch downloaded from other site(ghostaholic.com this time) but this time he gets an error during patch installation "cannot detect ...."

BTW this happens to more polish guys i know.

Any help about this?

I've got exactly the same problem here! I will try to write to Polish publisher of the game, coz apart from the fact that I cannot play on any server, the Polish voice-overs are totally crappy!