Operation Stabilise

Rocky

Life is truly stranger than fiction sometimes.

I was cleaning out my study this week and found my dusty GR discs and out of nostalgia decided to re-install after some 7 or 8 years for fun. To my horror, Operation Stabilise was no where to be found! So I took a gamble and googled GR.net and much to my amazement found u guys were still around. Even more amazing was my old username and password worked lol.

Next I searched for OP Stab and was even more amazed (have I mentioned I was amazed) to see a post only 4 weeks old about my MOD being re-categorized. Even after all this time, it brings me great joy to see ppl still enjoying playing a mod of a 10 year old game. Awesome :D

I see my son (who was literally in nappies during this mods development) playing the COD MP kill/die/kill/die game and wonder what happened to the good old days of mission planning and execution that lasted 30 plus minutes....maybe it's a sign of the times.

Anyway, great to be remembered fondly and having a blast playing this old gem again. Rocky, I salute your commitment and perseverance, such a wonderful thing to see after all these years.

Best Wishes Team

I was cleaning out my study this week and found my dusty GR discs and out of nostalgia decided to re-install after some 7 or 8 years for fun. To my horror, Operation Stabilise was no where to be found! So I took a gamble and googled GR.net and much to my amazement found u guys were still around. Even more amazing was my old username and password worked lol.

Next I searched for OP Stab and was even more amazed (have I mentioned I was amazed) to see a post only 4 weeks old about my MOD being re-categorized. Even after all this time, it brings me great joy to see ppl still enjoying playing a mod of a 10 year old game. Awesome :D

I see my son (who was literally in nappies during this mods development) playing the COD MP kill/die/kill/die game and wonder what happened to the good old days of mission planning and execution that lasted 30 plus minutes....maybe it's a sign of the times.

Anyway, great to be remembered fondly and having a blast playing this old gem again. Rocky, I salute your commitment and perseverance, such a wonderful thing to see after all these years.

Best Wishes Team

Hi mate and modding team leader,

We had really great time together developing this beast! :zorro:

• 1 month later...

Best Wishes Team

Hi mate and modding team leader,

We had really great time together developing this beast! :zorro:

I'll second that! :thumbsup: