Picture Thread

WhiteKnight77

Just a guess, but Ralisport ?
yup, you are correct sir ;) its Rallisport Challenge. its an amazing looking game if you have a video card that can run it maxed out and the racing pyhsics are dead on. the only real problem is the online support, MS didn't provide any rooms with Zone or even UBI. its all direct ip joining from people who have been kind enough to put up dedicated servers for the game. that and only four players can race together at once and the main meeting room for a server can only hold 16 people. :( silly MS

so you have rallisport then stinger?  if so would be cool  to race sometime.  if you need some info on where to find the servers go here.  http://www.teamczm.org/rallilinks/

Heck, I'd love to. I still cant urn everything maxed out but my card does fine. I'll need some help proly to get to know it in MP but I love ta race. :D

Stinger, have you been playing any ralli yet on the servers from that link? if so what times are you usually on?

Haven't really tried it recently. I still got that link but I have been practicin more so I wouldnt suck so much when I got out there. I mean I really suck on that game. In MP, are all cars available? I am only good with the Citroen and okay with the Skyline.

yup all the car are open in multi but most races are done with green and yellow class cars. the orange and red class just aren't as much fun online when racing. in the green class the Nissan Micra smokes and in yellow most racers are using the Saab (i don't like it though) i stick with the Mitsubishi Lancer. it isn't a bad idea to practice offline either, there is a lot of tough compition online now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WhiteKnight77, it says

Monthly Bandwidth Limit Reached

The site you have attempted to access is not available at this time.

This member's Web site has exceeded its maximum bandwidth limit for the month. The bandwidth limit will be reset on a monthly basis.

This account is still active. High traffic sites with numerous file downloads a day could run the risk of exceeding this limit. The owner may increase their monthly bandwidth limits by logging in to their account.

Please try to download this file at a later date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only other game I've been playing outside of GR is BattleField 1942, especially withe uber-sweet Desert Combat mod. Most people seem to be concenrating on getting good with the AH64 Apache and Hind in the game along with other air units (A10, SU25, etc.)

I've been working on Armor units since day one. I'll post some screenies of some M1A1 tank engagements against Apaches and A10s. Also one of two of a 155mm mobile Howitzer going up against an AC130U Spectre gunship. You time it right, and it reallllly ticks them off. Nothing is more fun than watching three or four players from the otherside type "######!" at the same time seconds after a 155mm shell cuts their AC130 in half. :)

• 1 month later...

My turn! :D

You know you want one in your driveway:

MM2-1.jpg

After some intense racing:

MM2-2.jpg

30 Apocolypse Tanks (check the cashflow in the upper right :lol: ):

RA2-1.jpg

What happened after I sent 34 into their base in waves of 5:

RA2-2.jpg

Quick recap, I was playing on The Alamo Level against the French... As you can tell in the first pic I was in a wicked firefight for awhile. Luckily none of my cavalry was harmed. :) I had 4 Teslas (2 Tesla troopers to each) and Flak Cannons next to them. Infront of the wall, that is now destroyed, I had about 8 Sentry Guns. :D

I sent in waves of five everytime I attacked taking out key buildings. :D Twas fun, only took me about 45min to win.