Not seeing any scores coming in?

The 40 minutes have given me too much info about the mission and since I had failed the first objective, it wouldn't be fair towards the co-gamers who also choose one insertion only, if I gave it a second go. :thumbsup:

I was already on my second insert... :whistle: but I won't be going for a third until after the Tourney... 40 mins is a lot of info.

(Thanks for the update anyway, Lightspeed :thumbsup: )

- Gache

Edited by Gache

Ok, after some busy days i managed to save today's night for the tourney. I've seen on the forum that it has been some crashes on the first mission. I'll take the new file to make my attempt. Some of the players are trying one insertion only. How many can i try? One or two? I'm sure that everyone is in the tourney just for the fun but it isn't fair for some to try one insertion and others to try two.

Wish me luck for tonight...

You have two attempts.

It's the gamers' own choice to go for just one, or two insertions.

Obviously two insertions increase the chance for a good ranking but that's ok with me.

I replayed the first mission with the updated file and had no problem to complete an objective. The gameplay is different, the tension disappears - it's a personal taste and doesn't take away my respect for those who achieve a top ranking with two insertions. Let that be clear.

Good luck tonight :thumbsup:

I replayed the first mission with the updated file and had no problem to complete an objective. The gameplay is different, the tension disappears - it's a personal taste and doesn't take away my respect for those who achieve a top ranking with two insertions. Let that be clear.

Good luck tonight :thumbsup:

Yes, without the tension, it's not near as good for me, so I am with you greyhaired.

My first attempt at downloading the 4 missions ended up being corrupt. I will start on the first mission soon. Now that I have gotten to an internet connection again.

I understand what you mean GreyHaired, with one insertion the feeling is a lot different so i also taked that challenge.

My first mission resulted in a failure :( , i guess with the 2º attempt i could fix some errors i made but i prefer this way. So, mission 1 for me results in 0 Points.

My second mission ended with 80 Points :) , this one didn't seemed to complicated but a soldier died unfortunately.

I'll attempt the other two missions as soon as possible, felt excited with the first two. A word for Lightspeed, great job with the missions, they are just great :thumbsup: . Liked a lot the first one even though i failed. Hope that the best is yet to come.