Favorite gun???

RaZoR01

Hands down favorite weapon in Ghost Recon is the MP5, but its barely on the top spot next to AK47.

You are talking about GR for both the consoles and PC right?

Heh if not, then alot of rethinking has got to be done to factor in all the great weapon mods that there are. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the Full Auto fire on M-249 (SAW) (sry I hate speaking gun slag like just 203 instead of M16/M203) I'd have to addmit that my fav weapon for X-Box would have to be M-16/M203 :D. Usually I liked to be a Demolitions but I got crap at that so I like being a Rifelman now. I can do really well with that gun...espasilly with the M203. When everyone eles uses this gun (if they do) do they use Burst or Single Auto? I always liked Single Aout...more accurate and if you get the Cross-hairs in the right spots you can get one or two shot kills without wasting an extra bullet or two. :o=:hehe:

my favorit gun would be the M240G or M4 (wish it had an MK or a 203 in the game though :( )

the OICW is still expiremental and would have been used for the lanwarrior but it was too bulky and expensive so for now its an M4 alot with attachments, but there is another gun forgot the name that will probably replace the OICW (even though it isnt in service) but the creaters of GR thought it would be used in 2008 but looks like it wont be

• 6 months later...

SA80 was my fave, it was good for everything .

Could enuff for Small maps and large maps, reaction times, Reticule closed fast, It was the perfect gun , oh and it was fairly accurate

small maps i would sometimes picl M4

Edited by whoa182

• 2 weeks later...