GR Realism Enhancer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you don't mind can you give a thought on one suggestion?

Your mod is cool but lacks touches to the AI. I mean on the outset it's nothing less than an advanced weapon patch that feels real but what about the dumb AI (both enemy + friendly) who hold it?

I mean giving a new side to the ingame AI making more at par or equal to future GRecon titles (not that amazing but future titles definitely show a reliable AI than Grecon 1)

In short I need more important stuff to play realism mod. hope it's taken with a positive feedback!!..good work!!

If you don't mind can you give a thought on one suggestion?

Your mod is cool but lacks touches to the AI. I mean on the outset it's nothing less than an advanced weapon patch that feels real but what about the dumb AI (both enemy + friendly) who hold it?

I mean giving a new side to the ingame AI making more at par or equal to future GRecon titles (not that amazing but future titles definitely show a reliable AI than Grecon 1)

In short I need more important stuff to play realism mod. hope it's taken with a positive feedback!!..good work!!

Look dude, I can take criticism and griping about my mods, but you joined this site about 3 months ago, have only posted 8 times, and haven't been active for quite awhile, and somehow that makes me doubt that you have the right to complain about the lack of community concern on the dumb AI issue. Once you've spent about ten years playing and modding this game like some people around here have, including Tinker, ApexMods, and Jack57, your input will be welcome.

Edited by RileyFletcher_01