Tactical Gaming is recruiting!

bannerad10.gif

Tactical Gaming - About us

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360, PC, and Mobile Devices), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

We are a Military Style Clan, this basically means that we are very organized and get whatever job we have committed ourselves to done. We are one of the few clans that have a fully-functioning Squad system which is very similar to that of which real military forces use. Chain of Command structure is also heavily based on that of the United States Military.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?

As previously stated, we are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others. We find with these awards that it give our members an incentive to achieve and go above and beyond the Call of Duty. For the more advanced players or those wishing to further their skills as a player we offer training sessions, competitive matches and inter-clan tournaments/scrimmages often giving you the chance to win prizes.

What do I need to join?

Joining is very simple. You need a platform to play on (PC, PS3 or XBOX 360) and a computer to post on our forums. You also need to be 16 years of age or older. Just about anyone can join Tactical Gaming, when you first join you'll have to go through training and before you know it you'll be starting your TG career. So go for it, sign up today and lets see what you got!

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information, please reply here stating so. Also if you register please post so saying here what game and platform you registered for. This allows me to claim you as a recruit and so we can track where a lot of our new members are coming from.

When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:

I was Referred by Knightfall at the GR Net Community Forums.

Additional Info

Our Ghost Recon Division has just opened and is only one of 14 games that Tactical Gaming currently supports! We will be looking for dedicated individuals interested in leading and taking responsibility within the Division to help us grow. We will also be transitioning to Ghost Recon Future Soldier when it is released.

I have been a member of Tactical Gaming for almost three years. I have been in many gaming communites for years and have now found my home in Tactical Gaming. Its a great place to meet other gaming members interested in playing as a team and using tactics to enjoy the game and to have fun and win. Come check us out at www.tghq.org I promise just come check out our website and see what we are all about and you won't be sorry that you did.

• 4 weeks later...

Been in TG for almost 6mos now and have to say, we've got some of the best members around. If you are looking for a group of gamers to cover your six, have a blast, and support fair play, honor, and respect, hit up Tactical Gaming -www.tghq.org. Get in now and have a solid team at your side come April's Beta!!

Edited by TG CrowDog

• 2 weeks later...

While we do all we can to encourage clans and promote their sites continual bumping of threads can become annoying for other members.

I think most of the membership has seen your thread so please only post if you have something new to add to this thread. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Just under a week from today we'll be playing GR:FS and executing some stellar teamwork and implementing military tactics in-game. Don't be left alone while you're getting data hacked - join up on tacticalgaming.net and get into the strongest community around supporting multiple platforms and franchises. If you're looking for some brothers in arms, look no further!

Not sure if it's right for you? send me a friend invite and jump into some of our games. I'd be happy to get your feet wet :o=